Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

STD thoughts - my design

So I designed my STD with my Creative Memories software, do you think it's too busy?

click on it to enlarge

Re: STD thoughts - my design

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I really like it, but I'd move the text at the top down closer to the bottom, just above your "STD" line.  It looks a little funny to me going across your FI's head.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Cake, I really like the design and photo you chose!
    Hitched! 09.30.11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it looks fabulous! And at first I didn't think anything needed to be change, but after reading PP I think I agree with maybe moving the scroll at the top down by the rest of the text at the bottom.  It looks great, though and a really great picture choice!
    June 18, 2011 Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    aligrossaligross member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I agree with everyone else.... just move that text down off of the FI's head and it will be perfect! Great job!
    PS I love CM's Software too!!!!
  • Options
    graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Agree with pps. The text on his head makes it look busy, but I love the design!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hahaha, yeah he'd prolly appreciate that :) thanks for the suggestion!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm still learning and I am planning a meeting with my consultant to help me with some things, and yes, the "cake" part is one of the things I need help with.  I plan on making my invites (to insert on paper folds), programs, guest book, sticker designs for favors and really anything else paper related with Storybook - Love it! I really like how everything I make is one of a kind :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I love the photo and the colors! Agree with PP, otherwise looks great.

BFP #3 July 2012 = EDD 4/1/2013
    BFP #2 May 2012 = loss at 4w3d
    BFP #1 January 2003 = 9 year old son

imageimage
    ? My BFP Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just so this doesn't go any further, I'm going to be the party pooper here.  I don't think advertising these services is allowed on The Knot.  I'm waiting to hear back from KA to make sure, but.... 

Just an FYI that I will be removing all of the posts that have any kind of advertising related business associate. sorry.

ETA:  Vendors of any kind are not allowed on The Knot.  No business of any kind may be solicited through the forums, whether in threads or through PM. 

I'll take this chance to remind everyone of the rules.  ThreeMarie, this is not directed solely at you, so don't be offended.

Ladies- I know there has been an issue before of vendors directly contacting brides through PM and never posting.  If you ever have this happen, please let me know.
  • Options
    Enchanted616Enchanted616 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have to say, I think thats being a little over-the-top.  She wasn't advertising at all, just further explaining the product martiac originally posted about.  I asked.  I would say that's just being helpful.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Finished BC and not preventing since June 2010.
    Actively trying for baby #1 since July 2011.
    SA completed 5/29/2012. No sperm found.
    11/12: Dx: Congenital Bilateral Absense of the Vas Deferens.
    Genetic Testing needed as this is a mutation of Cystic Fibrosis.
    IVF #1 with ICSI planned for 2013.
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_std-thoughts-design?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:77c77312-ab2b-477d-b525-be14be6b8b72Post:f6657223-f43d-4184-b8cc-0656fa614708">Re: STD thoughts - my design</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have to say, I think thats being a little over-the-top.  She wasn't advertising at all, just further explaining the product martiac originally posted about.  I asked.  I would say that's just being helpful.
    Posted by Enchanted616[/QUOTE]

<div>FWIW, It wasn't me. It was KA that said no.</div><div>
    </div><div>Explaining, awesome.  Mentioning you sell it and offering your contact info- not ok.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards