Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

AW: -1 Year Anniversary!

FI and I are so excited about being within one year of the wedding that tomorrow we are celebrating the one year mark! We are calling it our Negative 1 Year Anniversary. :)
We decided to go to the MN Orchestra and Pizza Luce to celebrate. We plan to have our rehearsal dinner at Luce, so it's still wedding-y. I'm just excited about it and had to share!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AW: -1 Year Anniversary!

• Options
    edited December 2011

Sweet idea!  With our long engagement, we might have to do the same.

Have fun!

BFP #3 July 2012 = EDD 4/1/2013
    BFP #2 May 2012 = loss at 4w3d
    BFP #1 January 2003 = 9 year old son

imageimage
    ? My BFP Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is such a cute idea! We didn't even think about that. We actually got our engagement pictures taken on our negative one year anniversary, we thought it would be perfect to see how the weather was that day and the blooming flowers/trees at that time.

Have fun! :)
    Trying to Conceive Ticker "All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, As long as I'm laughing with you" Planning Bio image
  • Options
    tpender13tpender13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cute! I actually sent FI a "Happy -1 Month Anniversary" text message when we were at the 1 month point; he said that he LOL'd.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FI and I went out to dinner and a movie for our -1 anniversary. Super simple, but we never have time for date nights anymore so it was really great to get to spend time together and celebrate the mark in our looooooong engagement. Hope you two had fun!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    debbieupperdebbieupper member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Wow, I can't believe that my -1 year was just about a year ago! We did something special, but I can't remember what. And I was definitely all over the -6 month ... and -5, -4, -3, -2 and -1 month, haha.
    Married and lovin' it!
    Our Wedding! (click.)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards