July 2012 Weddings
Options

New to this board!

Hi ladies I just got engaged 4 weeks ago and we are looking to get married July 20, 2012.  I figured it would be nice to chat with everyone since we are all on the same timeline.  I am pretty sure that I found our venue last saturday I am bringing my fiance back with me this weekend to check it out.  So as long as he loves it too we are going to put down our downpayment :)

When are all of you ladies planning on starting the wedding dress search?  I was thinking of starting the beginning of next year. 

I look forward to chatting with everyone!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: New to this board!

• Options
    edited September 2010
    wow nice to meet you and congrats!! i noticed you set the date for july 20th im doing the 21st....hmmm...im wondering what the difference between a friday and saturday is. im thinking it would be cheaper, wondering if i should change my date lol what do you think?? is your venue cheaper on a friday than a saturday?oh and as for the dress search, ive already ordered mine LOL when u find the ONE youll definitely know so dont worry about finding it "too early" its all up to u Laughing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Our wedding is on a SUnday and we have saved a TON! The reception venue, photographer and DJ gave us at least 15% off because it is a Sunday...
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_new-this-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:fc4552cd-da9d-4efb-abcc-06bc0aec5a9aPost:890e926e-d7c3-4794-ba88-5875f2a60c4f">Re: New to this board!</a>:
    [QUOTE]wow nice to meet you and congrats!! i noticed you set the date for july 20th im doing the 21st....hmmm...im wondering what the difference between a friday and saturday is. im thinking it would be cheaper, wondering if i should change my date lol what do you think?? is your venue cheaper on a friday than a saturday?oh and as for the dress search, ive already ordered mine LOL when u find the ONE youll definitely know so dont worry about finding it "too early" its all up to u
    Posted by ruby&orlando[/QUOTE]

Friday weddings are always cheaper than saturday!!  Mine is about $5000 cheaper to have it on a friday then saturday. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards