Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Wedding Day Gift Ideas

Hello,
I'm looking for unique/creative gifts for our party.

Any ideas for:

Groom
Parent's of the bride/groom
Flower girl
Ring bearer
Bridesmaids/MOH
Groomsman?????????????

Any help would be great.  looking for something different

Re: Wedding Day Gift Ideas

• Options
    These are what I did:
    Groom: lego cuflnks

Parents: Wine Rack and a large picture frame.  They both had asked for these items for Christmas and did not recieve them.

We didn't have a FG.

The RB got clothes and a few toys.  His mom commented that he needed summer clothes, but money was tight.

My BMs got shawls since I got married in Jan.  Plus I paid for their hair and make-up.  I let them do whatever they wanted for hair and hair. I also paid for dinner the night of, which was not the rehearsal, and a hotel room for them the night before. No MOH

The GM got knifes from a company in our hometown. No Best Man

Shop for them as if it was each ot their birthdays. 

• Options
    Figure out how much you can spend on each person, then buy them each something they would like. They don't all have to be the same thing, and it shouldn't have anything to do with your wedding. Nothing that has their title or your wedding date on it. Maybe a specialty beer store gift card for the beer snob in your group, or some good coffee beans and a cool mug for the coffee addict, perhaps.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_wedding-day-gift-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:c42832ee-e11a-4cff-adfb-12e9c3c853c4Post:ad1cf301-acb2-460e-bb9a-72d941cc949f">Wedding Day Gift Ideas</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello, I'm looking for unique/creative gifts for our party. Any ideas for: Groom Parent's of the bride/groom Flower girl Ring bearer Bridesmaids/MOH Groomsman????????????? Any help would be great.  looking for something different
    Posted by mhuppert[/QUOTE]

Groom got a really nice dress watch.
    Parents got an engraved photo frame
    No RB/FG
    BMs got really nice pens, custom stationery, and a day of emergency kit
    GMs got personalized pub signs and a poker weight (so the cards don't flip over if someone walks by I guess?  I dunno, DH was in charge!  *grin*)
  • Options
    Groom: Really nice watch
    Bride:  a 3rd band :) Can't wait to wear!!
    Groomsmen:  Nike Duffel bags w/ names embroidered, and beer mugs
    Bridesmaids:  Tote bags, Jewlery made by my aunt for wedding day, Starbucks cold cups, Victoria secret perfume and bath and body work hand cream, I may add something else not sure.
    Ushers: Pocket knives
    Parents: Really nice picture frames with our engagement pic in it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards