Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Roll Call and Newbies!

2»

Re: Roll Call and Newbies!

• Options
    Name: Jessica

Wedding Date: January 12, 2013

What you're working on right now: We are in a little bit of a lull right now. We have all of the big stuff worked out. 

What you're most excited about the wedding: Everything! But one little thing I am really excited about is that we are having firepits on the patio at the reception and we are going to have all the stuff to make s'mores. 

Weekend Plans: We are down at my fiance's parents house talking about all of our wedding stuff that we have planned so far. 
  • Options
    Name: Brittany

Wedding Date: 11.5.12...destination wedding, Minnesota party is 11.16.12

What you're working on right now: Getting motivation to go dress shopping!

What you're most excited about the wedding: MArrying the love of my life and spending a week in the Carribean with our families!

Weekend Plans: BBQ'd and enjoyed the weather!
  • Options
    Name: Amanda

Wedding Date: June 2, 2012

What you're working on right now: Nothing. What should i be working on?!

What you're most excited about the wedding: Be married to my love and enjoying the day!

Weekend Plans: Little late for this but i was at Eagle Street Grile and it was a pretty good St Patty's
  • Options
    Name: Janelle

Wedding Date: August 11 2012

What you're working on right now: Getting our dinner tasting done and completing pre-marital counseling

What you're most excited about the wedding: Getting to finally live with my FI

Weekend Plans:Also a little late for this, but my FI came to visit me at school and we celebrated St. Pattys day with some good friends. :)
  • Options
    Name: Jennie

Wedding Date: 7/28/12

What you're working on right now: Finding a dress, deciding on what to have for dessert, working on registries.

What you're most excited about the wedding: Everything! I just told my FI how much I'm looking forward to changing my name to his.

Weekend Plans: We did some shopping & started our registry at BBB. Sunday we laid around enjoying the weather!
  • Options
    Name: Anna

Wedding Date: 05.19.12

What you're working on right now: Centerpieces and all the small details!

What you're most excited about the wedding: Getting to marry the love of my life and having all of our family & friends there to celebrate with us!

Weekend Plans: Seeing friends who are coming in from California and meeting with our wedding coordinators!
  • Options
    Name: Amelia

Wedding Date: 08.31.2013

What you're working on right now: Well, there's not a whole ton that we can do this far out, but so far, I've been researching venues and crying a lot about how expensive everything is. We've also been looking into photographers to have a family photo taken, as kind of a trial for an engagement/wedding photographer. 

What you're most excited about the wedding: I really can't wait to go away on an awesome vacation with the love of my life after the wedding.  And finally being able to call her my wife. 

Weekend Plans: Checking out another venue option, and having a housewarming/birthday/engagement party at our new house! 
    Aug 2013 August Siggy Challenge: Shoe Inspiration Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    White Knot
  • Options
    Name: Sara

Wedding Date: 8/18/2012

What you're working on right now: Assembling invites, registering, and rehearsal dinner menu (pretty basic menu, but choosing is still hard)

What you're most excited about the wedding:  Getting to marry my best friend!!  Also, getting to spend and evening having a blast with my family and friends and tearing up the dance floor!!

Weekend Plans: Last weekend we didn't do much, since it is Thursday I'll post this weekend's plans- head to my hometown, was invited to a birthday party, and just spend the weekend with my parents/aunts/uncles/cousins, and of course FI!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The board seems super slow lately!  Who is all out there?

Name: Elisa

Wedding Date: 10.6.2012

What you're working on right now: appt for picking up dress next week; BM dress ordering details went out this week; MOH/aka full time graphic designer is wrapping up STD's; reserving hotel room blocks; scheduling floral appts next week; gathering baker's contact info; website (FI is working on it)

What you're most excited about the wedding: celebrating our relationship and doing it with all our family and friends (coming from ALL over the place).  It'll be the only time all the people we love will be in one room at the same time.

Weekend Plans: Fri - gym then girls night in w/ a few friends; Sat 4 yr old niece coming to town, so MN orchestra & Macy's Flower Show; Sun Church & Kona Grill- 1/2$ Sushi (yuuum!) & wedding plans
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Name: Cecilia 

Wedding Date: June 30, 2012

What you're working on right now: Finalizing ceremony liturgy

What you're most excited about the wedding: The promises that FI and I are making to one another in our vows :)

Weekend Plans: Beautiful Palm Sunday worship at church. Can't wait!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards