Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Red Wing/ Lake city Reception venues advice

Hi, I am going to to (if I am able to get the venue) get married in Lake City September 2013. I looking for a reception venue for 120 people. I was thinking Red wing area. I have checked out the St. james Hotel and Roun Barn is too exspensive for me does anyone have any ideas? I am looking for a place $1,000>.

Re: Red Wing/ Lake city Reception venues advice

• Depending on how much you want to decorate, I had looked at the Bluffs Bar and Grill in Hager City.  They are very inexpensive both rent and food wise, but the space is more like a legion room, so you may want to add some other decor.
    Once upon a time, there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.
  • As someone from RW, I've heard that the RW Country Club is fairly reasonable.  3 of my siblings had receptions there, but they were all over 20 years ago.  If you know someone who is a member, you could do the Frontenac Sportsmans' Club.  We had an anniversary party for my parents there and it was really nice.  Otherwise, there's a space above the Aveda salon, that I've seen used for class reunions.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards