Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Engagement Pictures- thanks for your suggestions!

Hi Ladies-

I posted on here before looking for suggestions on where to do our engagement pictures, as we live here but aren't from here.  I thought I would post some preview pictures we got from our photograhper...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Engagement Pictures- thanks for your suggestions!

• Options
    Oh, they turned out great! The bridge pic is obvious, but where were you for the rest of them?
  • Options
    Lovely!  Who was your photographer?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Leslie
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_engagement-pictures-thanks-for-your-suggestions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:d75a53ec-1272-4fa0-9b74-01ad5e02c451Post:05e3b689-96bf-4de0-878e-105368df6c15">Re: Engagement Pictures- thanks for your suggestions!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, they turned out great! The bridge pic is obvious, but where were you for the rest of them?
    Posted by tpender13[/QUOTE]

Picture #1- Building on the corner of 3rd Ave & SE Main St by the stone arch bridge
    Picture #2- Summit & Ramsey (where the big hill is)
    Picture #3- Along the trails around the Stone Arch Bridge.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_engagement-pictures-thanks-for-your-suggestions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:d75a53ec-1272-4fa0-9b74-01ad5e02c451Post:eb38dd6b-b9be-4b9d-a42e-6dd7b2fd4014">Re: Engagement Pictures- thanks for your suggestions!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lovely!  Who was your photographer?
    Posted by sassnspark[/QUOTE]

Thanks!!  Her name is Robyn Anderson.  She doesn't do photography full time but someone who was great to work and obviously talented :)!  I am happy to provide her contact details.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Gorgeous photos!

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards