Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Board help, please?

Ok ladies. We're a little slow around here, as you've all noticed.  Any ideas on things to get the board going?  

Sorry for not being around as much.  With the wedding only a few weeks away, I feel like I'm out of creativity for polls, etc. ;)  BUT feel free to jump in and start up some polls, etc. too!  

It doesn't all have to be wedding related either!  So respond here or shoot me a pm/email with some ideas of making the board livelier again!

Re: Board help, please?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Not to copy other boards but I know the May 2011 board does Top 3 Thursday we could do Top 3 Tues and each week something different like - Top 3 halloween candy - Top 3 TV shows etc. etc.

Otherwise I'm at a loss... I only work PT so I spend a lot of time here just floating around answering questions when I can LoL.

• Options
    graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do we do VKNs? I know that there are real life GTGs but virtual nights where everyone posts questions & makes general chat are fun. We do it all the time on the July 11 board.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, I could post daily updated pictures of Kaylee's kittens....jk!

Weren't we doing like weekly recipes and stuff like that?  I slacked off on doing the "fantasy wedding" (ie just getting ladies to suggest their favorite vendors/ideas and compiling it on a weebly page for a fake bio).  I could get that going again if there is interest. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_board-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:d8437567-28c2-4419-ba6d-b2a591982ce7Post:e27339ef-032e-4292-8bdb-25899f9cef95">Re: Board help, please?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, I could post daily updated pictures of Kaylee's kittens....jk! Posted by hkiesling[/QUOTE]

<strong><font color="#800080">Umm you totally should :) they are so cute!!</font></strong>
    June 18, 2011 Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    sbreuersbreuer member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    OMG now that we are on the subject of kitties you got me thinking - I work for a local PD PT and I picked up two puppies last night that someone dumped outside an apartment building.  I think they are Jack Russell/Chihuaha mixed mutts of some sort.  Absolutely adorable!!  I am sure they will be adopted ASAP, but..
    REALLY!  WHO DUMPS PUPPYS OUTSIDE OF AN APARTMENT BUILDING TO FEND FOR THEMSELVES!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_board-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:d8437567-28c2-4419-ba6d-b2a591982ce7Post:fe4b965f-6cd7-4f05-b940-fa472040561c">Re: Board help, please?</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMG now that we are on the subject of kitties you got me thinking - I work for a local PD PT and I picked up two puppies last night that someone dumped outside an apartment building.  I think they are Jack Russell/Chihuaha mixed mutts of some sort.  Absolutely adorable!!  I am sure they will be adopted ASAP, but.. REALLY!  WHO DUMPS PUPPYS OUTSIDE OF AN APARTMENT BUILDING TO FEND FOR THEMSELVES!
    Posted by sbreuer[/QUOTE]

<strong><font color="#800080">:( sad!
    </font></strong>
    June 18, 2011 Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Those puppies sound so cute!  Hopefully they'll go quick, since they're small-breed and puppies.  Hopefully they'll have people to dote on them very soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards