Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Reviews

I had the time of my life at our Wedding. It was awesome, but like I said in my previous post, it was not without its hiccups. I've added my reviews to my Planning Bio. I am still waiting on a couple reviews... 1) Our Photog rocked, but I have only seen the 24 sneak peek, which if the others look half as good I'd be on Cloud 9. 2). Chair Covers and Sashes, I haven't returned them yet. 3). The reception site. I believe we are going to have to talk and recap tomorrow. 4). Videographer, waiting for our vid.

P.s for Bride-to-Be try to do as much as you can the week before your wedding. I thought I was ahead of the game, but still wound up with late nights and early mornings.

Re: Reviews

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow Shan, you're quick!!  I'm impressed!  = )

I'll be going to check out your reviews & I'm so glad you had such a great day!
  • Options
    aligrossaligross member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Uh oh Shannon - should I be concerned about your review from the Kelly Inn?!?!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_reviews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:dbd4ba19-7baa-4ec1-85e7-7b519cc254d9Post:14d989cb-7b5e-4ab9-aa6d-b0f5084878c7">Re: Reviews</a>:
    [QUOTE]Uh oh Shannon - should I be concerned about your review from the Kelly Inn?!?!
    Posted by aligross[/QUOTE]

Don't think so. There were little things that threw me but nothing major and nothing that wasn't fixed/addressed, I think we went through more alcohol then our estimate so I want to make sure we get things squared away before I write my final review. (And apparently some of the kids thought it was cool to draw on the table clothes with crayon).  BTW Michelle's son went into the hospital and had to stay for a few days so she wasn't around which affected things more for gift opening then the actual wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards