Missouri-Kansas City

Wedding Consultants

I have been engaged for a little over a week now, but we have decided to plan a December 18th wedding due to schedules. Since it is not that far away, we are interested in hiring a consultant. I have calls out to several and have so far heard back from Simple Elegance, KiSS Events, and Elegant Design. Can anybody review these consultatns or recommend somebody they are working with?

Re: Wedding Consultants

• kkse08kkse08 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

Swanson's Boutique is fantastic.  Creative and less expensive than most.  Plus she is great with dealing with contracts.  She works in St. Louis too.  Extremely resourceful when an emergency hits.   When the cake started to melt in the tent (buttercream in June heat), she was able to repair it herself so that no one noticed.  In fact the cake looked better!   

• OpiesladyOpieslady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vaughn Events
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Michelle Volkmer through Hyvee in Lee's Summit on Ward Rd is amazing... She is helping us out SO much, does everything on your budget, if not lower, and has a lot of REALLY great ideas. I'm sorry I can't rate the ones you have listed but I hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards