April 2013 Weddings
Options

Dress is in!!

Wow!!  My dress is in three weeks early!!  The only buzz kill is that it's in Florida and I'm in Hawaii(all work, no play, I promise you).  I randomly got cell service about 25 miles off of the Big Island this morning and one of my voicemails was from Alfred Angelo letting me know it had come in!  Now, if only this silly Tropical Storm won't delay my return flights, I should have the dress in a week!  Hoorayyy!!!  Oh yea, I also got a quick phone call into FI this morning :-D

Re: Dress is in!!

• Options
    Woo Hooo, what a great week for you!!!
  • Options
    Congrats hun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Mine came in this week too. Wasn't supposed to be in for another month. I'm picking it up this weekend so I totally share your excitement!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yay, us!!!!  My appointment is Wednesday at 1pm(EDT), huzzah! 
  • Options
    Yay, I just tried it on and it's PERFECT!!!!  I was really nervous b/c the store said I should order two sizes smaller than I had anticipated because it's a corset back.  Seriously, I haven't been that size since high school and that was only when I was working really hard to cut weight for crew.  Thank goodness for that sales associate's advice because it looks AWESOME.

As long as I can find some cute shoes, the alterations shouldn't be too expensive, etiher.  Hurray!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards