Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Options

Real or fake flowers

I am getting married March 2012 I want real flowers buy fake flowers may be cheaper does anyone know which would be better?

Re: Real or fake flowers

• Options
    SE+MBSE+MB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think real flowers are always  better. But, if you cannot afford real flowers, fake are an alternative. IMO, you can always tell when the flowers are fake.

Be aware that fake flowers can cost just as much as real in the long run.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my flowers from billy heromans and they r awesome...i got real!!!and i have a HUGE parety...14 party not including my family and me i think it was around $1000
  • Options
    KtinagrlKtinagrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I shared the flower arrangements at the ceremony with the weddng after mine to save money.  We coordinating the colors in advance and the flowers were real.  My centerpieces had some feathers so my bouquet had feathers as well.  I carried silk flowers, as were all the corsages and boutonnieres...this I did because I wanted to have keepsakes.  The mothers, maid of honor, and the bridesmaids carried real because they were simply roses with pearls and satin ribbons...easy and cheaper...and beautiful!  I can't tell you how many compliments I've received from guests at my home who see the bouquet on display.  A lovely keepsake!  Depending on where you order the silk flowers...they can look great....a lot of my guests didn't know they were fake until they saw them at my house weeks  later.  Plus, my going away corsage I intend to recylcle by wearing on anniversary dinners. :)  Another idea is to use fabric flowers! trendy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards