July 2012 Weddings

Because I'm an AW - PIP

Here are the photos of the pillows the Four Seasons embroidered for us on our wedding night (with the correct initials; wedding date was on the back) and the sweets tray that was in our suite (with the incorrect initials). You will also note that both these photos were taken during the day. Specifically, the next morning. I barely got my earrings off before I jumped H on the wedding night. That's really saying something because there was chocolate involved. :)

Edit: I also meant to add: we took the whole pillows, not just the pillowcases, even though I'm 100% sure we were supposed to just take the pillowcases. Sorry not sorry.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Because I'm an AW - PIP

• Aww they're adorable! I so want my own!!

I love that you took the whole pillows, too haha. My husband now wants to buy a Four Seasons bed (you can buy the whole thing, set up exactly like they have in their hotels for a pretty reasonable price). I told him to wait until we move back to the states at least.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Bmore, hahaha, that's amazing! I didn't know they did that! I know the W hotel does this, but had no idea the Four Seasons has the same thing! I'm going to have to look into this when we get a house. And yeah, probs wait until you're back in the US. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited August 2012
    I love this! So freaking cute! Our hotel did nothin for us except break the elevator the night of the wedding. F!ck them. 

The wynn in vegas lets you buy their beds too. They are soooo comfy.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards