Louisiana-Baton Rouge

The Gatehouse

Is there anyone who has had their wedding reception here or has been to one before??

am thinking about having my wedding reception at the gatehouse. I am planning on having about 100-125 people. Now the venue seems pretty small and I was wondering if its gonna be big enough for everyone. Also my family loves to dance and I dont know if there will be enough room for all of that.

Re: The Gatehouse

• edited September 2012
    In Response to The Gatehouse:
    [QUOTE]Is there anyone who has had their wedding reception here or has been to one before??  

We have had many weddings that have 100-125 guest here & the flow between inside & outside is great! You will have some of you guest outside eating but everyone can fit in the ballroom for important dances & cake cutting. If the dance floor is big enough is a common question, I let my brides know it measures 15x20, it actually bigger than the standard rent a dance floor. We have hosted weddings for people who professionally ballroom dance & they had plenty of room. If fact some of their friends came back to host their wedding b/c they knew the dance floor was accommodating. I hope this helps! Let us know if we can help you in any other way!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards