Louisiana-New Orleans

Balcony suite vs pub crawl

I am and OOT bride and was thinking for the night before the wedding that we could try and get a hotel suite that has a balcony on Bourbon street.  Otherwise, maybe just do a pub crawl and hit up some of the must-see bars.  Which do you think is better?

Thanks!
Amber

Re: Balcony suite vs pub crawl

• I think it depends on your crowd and your intent. The balcony would be good for an older crowd that doesn't really want to do the bar thing but still experience the atmosphere and would be good if your idea is to have a welcome party of sorts to get everyone together. The pub crawl is probably better for a younger crowd and is more of an event IMO rather than an opportunity for everyone to gather at the beginning of your wedding weekend. We're having a pub crawl on Thursday for the early arrivals who by the way just happen to be the biggest partiers and a welcome party on Friday night. I fully expect any older folks at the pub crawl to make one or two stops then call it a night. HTH.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I grew with PP, depends on your crowd. If they are mostly OOT, I would go for the pub crawl. That way they get to experience a few different places. I would pick a few different bars with different vibes. Maybe check out Lafitte's, Pat O's, and something over near Frenchmen.
  • sent you a PM

xo 
    Lauren
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards