Louisiana-New Orleans

Lace Garter advice!

This might seem like a silly question. I love all the pretty vintage looking lace garter sets available on ETSY. Have any of you purchased one? While the garters are beautiful, I was wondering if they're actually tossable. The listings asked you to measure your thigh where you'll wear it. Are they stretchy? Would the groom be able to fling it? Just curious if anyone's purchased one! Thanks ladies!

Re: Lace Garter advice!

• I purchased mine from La Gartier. She does completely custom garters! They are a little more pricey, but I wanted something beautiful, and I loved the idea of it being one of a kind.
    Having said that, check out the vendor reviews when you find one in particular that you like. You can find out how the quality was, how well the vendor communicated, etc.
    I am actually ordering all of my paper goods and my flowers from ETSY. Im obsessed with that site!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • AH! i guess i should have made it clear that the girl I got mine from wasnt on ETSY. Just wanted to give you somewhere else to look!
    OOPS!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I ordered one off of etsy and loved it.  I will say that the elasticity isn't the same as a traditional garter, so the hubby might have to toss harder.  I've also seen photos where the guy put the garter around a football and tossed it that way -- cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards