Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Weekend Plans

Yay Friday!

I'm actually home this morning so I can catch up on a few things here, then head up to my parents house in Harford County for the weekend.

Tonight - going to a bonfire at my high school best friend's house

Saturday - going to hang around home and finish up some of my classwork

Sunday -  my dad is doing the sermon at our church, so I will be there to see him.  Then my family (including my grandparents potentially) will go out to brunch for a joint  Father's Day/Mr, Arb birthday celebration.  I think on our way home we will be stopping by FIL's house as well.

Hope everyone else has a great weekend!

Re: Weekend Plans

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My engagement party is tomorrow! Woohoo! Tonight I am preparing for the party- and then Sunday I am going to church and then Father's Day dinner at my grandparents. Have a great weekend!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight- having a semi relaxing night after getting off work and going to the VS semi annual sale!

Tomorrow- getting my hair done/nails done/spending time with my MOH doing wedding stuff...99 days!!

Sunday- Going to medievil times to celebrate Father's Day/Son/Fi's B-day. Glad I can just do it in all one swoop!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My best friend of 16 years got married this weekend!!  Surreal... that was the last big event before my wedding, and she and her new hub had the same band as we will be having play at our wedding (Radiant).  My FI kept saying, "The next time you hear this song will be at our wedding" and "in less than a month this will be us!".  So sweet.  I can't beleive how close it is now... FI couldn't believe how fast the night went by (me either), and I'm sure it will go by even faster on our wedding night...

Her wedding was tha the BMI.  I had never been there before, and it was TOTALLY AWESOME.  Right on the water, and just a really great venue.  Chef's Expressions did a amazing job with the catering and all the tables, chairs, and linens, etc.  Her centerpieces were beautiful and really transformed the spaced.  What an awesome wedding.  All you BMI brides will have an amazing day there, for sure. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards