Maryland-Baltimore

What wedding related activity did you do today?

I bought 100 spice jars and 12 photo frames from IKEA for DIY projects and picked up my wedding dress (EEK!). 
Married December 18th, 2010 :)

Re: What wedding related activity did you do today?

• jflaniganjflanigan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I made a trial run of a giant Martha Stewart pom to see if my fiance liked them for ceiling decor. I made a lot more stuff yesterday so today's doesn't sound so impressive! ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We looked at save the dates, he said "yeah, that's cool" but we didn't order them..what the hell!? LOL, I think today we're ordering those and looking at the invite sets at stores VS prices on Vista.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • iamstephiamsteph member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland-baltimore_wedding-related-activity-did-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:85Discussion:92e0d99d-2e32-4c87-a14f-01245707492ePost:24c64591-7283-4911-b757-6800fd7ccb37">Re: What wedding related activity did you do today?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We looked at save the dates, he said "yeah, that's cool" but we didn't order them..what the hell!? LOL, I think today we're ordering those and looking at the invite sets at stores VS prices on Vista.
    Posted by Cosmocity[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Michaels has a 40% off one item coupon in their circular right now, and it seems like every time I go in and buy something, they give me another coupon for the same.  So if you find something you like there, be patient and buy one thing at a time and it will save you! If you get Brides magazine, they also put coupons for Michaels in there.  They recently had the Brides invitation kits buy-one-get-one half-off, but I don't know when that will happen again.  Target and AC Moore also have invitation kits, though with Target remodeling all their stores lately, inventory is low.  I think Joanns also have them! </div><div>
    </div>
    Married December 18th, 2010 :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you!!! :) I don't have ANYTHING yet... We have a venue, a dress and a brand new (as in never planned a wedding) wedding planner who bless her heart just can not keep up with me. I'm go-go-go. I just e-mailed her a to-do list of like 8 things and told her I want it planned in 5 months before my fiance goes away for Army training :/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards