Kentucky

louisville photographers/caterers

I am recently engaged and was curious about some photogs and caterers in the louisville.  I have a few photog appts. coming that I very excited about, but I have no idea where to begin with caterers.  Any ideas?

Re: louisville photographers/caterers

• edited December 2011
    Well, who are you scheduled to meet with?
  • casey61810casey61810 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Courtney Reece as our photographer and Naiman's Catering. We have been thrilled with both so far. Good luck!
  • melaniems31melaniems31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Loved my photographer, Jason Coobs.  Check out his blog.

I couldn't have been happier with the food and service I received from Masterson's.  Ask for Lauren F.
  • bmerantebmerante member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just booked Josh from Red Tree Photography. He is AMAZING! Some others that I looked at and loved were Studio E Photography, Eric Graf & Billy Grubbs Studio.
  • squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our photog is Bella Grace Studios.  Our e-pics were great - you can see several in my bio (and my sig).
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • millieandsheamillieandshea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like Josh from Red Tree to! And James Byrd Photography.  I'm also having problems choosing a photographer. James Byrd Photography was booked on my day and I really really wanted them. I'm thinking about moving my date. I'll have to start a new post I have alot to talk about!!
  • I'm using Courtney Reece as my photographer as well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards