Ohio-Columbus
Options

Vendor Warning - "J.A.Y.S Photography" - Photographer Kelly Brown

I can not dispute that Kelly is great at capturing the artistry of your special day. I an however say that you will be disappointed if you are expecting her to provide you high resolution photos by DVD. The photos provided are of very low quality and likely to get you to print through her. I am sure my review will be removed, but it is factually accurate. I would suggest going with someone that is more refined on their technical knowledge with their equipment and understanding of the final product.

The second issue is the concern over the loss of photographs. Our engagement photos were never received as we were told they were lost due to a storm while transferring to their computer. If you ever speak with a photographer you never remove the files from your media until you confirm the transfer to your computer. I would use this vendor at your own risk.

The last item is related to the photos provided outside of the resolution of the photos there are very many photos that are completely out of focus or have a very soft focus. When asking about additional photos that may be missing we were told they have high standards for what they provide their clients. Interestingly enough their high standards include useless photos.

Re: Vendor Warning - "J.A.Y.S Photography" - Photographer Kelly Brown

• Options
    edited December 2011
    So sorry you had this overall bad experience. I hope that some of your friends and family were able to capture some of your memories.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards