Missouri-St Louis

Ceremony musicians?

Can anyone recommend good ceremony musicians?

Re: Ceremony musicians?

• edited December 2011
    I am also in search of some to play at my ceremony! Any help would be great!
    "I heard Jesus he drank wine, I'd bet we'd get along just fine. He can calm the storm and heal the blind and I bet he'd understand a heart like mine" ~Miranda Lambert
    We ride, never worry 'bout the fall.....I guess thats just the cowbow in us all ~Tim McGraw
  • kdbisopkdbisop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Quartet Accord for our wedding in October.  http://www.quartetaccord.com/
  • edited December 2011
    I sing for weddings (although not my own!) and know of several really great instrumentalists in the area.  What are you looking for?  I know several pianists/organists, a trumpet player, and a violinist.  Checking with local music schools is also a good idea - Webster University is probably the best.  The only ensemble that I have ever worked with/heard at a wedding is the Rosewood Ensemble and they were wonderful.  Also, if you can afford a children's choir (I can't so I didn't even look into it) the St. Louis Children's Choir and the Kirkwood Children's Choir are both great choices.  Hope this helps!
  • AmyB1978AmyB1978 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using a violin/cello duo from Serenade Strings.  They have been super easy to work with so far and were recommended to me by several brides. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards