Missouri-St Louis

Bridesmaid dresses...need help!

So my wedding is 4 months away and my MOH vetoed my dress pick this weekend when she went to order it. Does anybody have suggestions as to where to find affordable (less than 150) dresses that can be ordered on such short notice?? Davids is not gonna cut it, as thats where I originally sent them? Thanks

Re: Bridesmaid dresses...need help!

• edited December 2011
    Maybe send them to the mall.  I don't know of many salons that will have dresses in that price range including the rush fee you'd have to put on them to make the dresses.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • redhead1216redhead1216 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nordstroms has a ton of dresses.  I'm not sure on prices but there's always the Nordstroms Rack!  
    Good luck!
  • Cipolla2BeCipolla2Be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would try The Limited...they always have dresses on sale.
  • jlk0219jlk0219 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try BestBridalPrices.com - they carry a bunch of different bridesmaid dress lines, and many are sold quite a bit cheaper than in most bridal salons.  If your bridesmaids want to try them on/see them in person, the website is owned by a brick and mortar in the STL area (Carol Frew's Bridal in Godfrey, IL).  You can order them on the website, but then go pick them up at the store to save on the shipping cost.  They should definitely be able to get them in within 4 months.  Be sure to check out the sale section of the website for off the rack dresses under $100.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards