Missouri-St Louis

Seeking Bride/Groom for Stock Photos

Hi there,

For an upcoming stock photography session, I'm seeking a photogenic couple (must not have a problem giving a kiss in front of the camera) that has been recently married, or is soon to be married. Age in the 20's. Good smiles, ability to have fun.

This will be a stock photo session, to capture images that I will add to my portfolio at iStockphoto.com . You will receive a disk of images for personal use as well as hourly pay for approx. 2 hrs. modeling time. You will also both sign the provided model release for stock usage.

The female must come with own dress/veil/shoes, etc. I will provide a make-up artist for the shoot. I will also compensate the "groom" for a tuxedo rental in a style that goes with the bride's dress.

Images will be created in studio, against a backdrop and a white background. A good opportunity to get some couple shots as well as get paid!  This will be in the Cottleville area, so it is best if you are from St. Peters/St. Charles or can easily get over to the area.

Please create a profile, including good sample images of bride and groom (including the wedding dress) at: http://digitalplanetdesign.com/index.php?page=modeling

No need to email - I will know when you create the profile. Thanks!

Re: Seeking Bride/Groom for Stock Photos

• edited December 2011
    I'm still looking for interested couples, so please get in touch if you fit the description. Thx!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards