Missouri-St Louis
Options

Seeking Bride/Groom for Stock Photos

Hi there,

For an upcoming stock photography session, I'm seeking a photogenic couple (must not have a problem giving a kiss in front of the camera) that has been recently married, or is soon to be married. Age in the 20's. Good smiles, ability to have fun.

This will be a stock photo session, to capture images that I will add to my portfolio at iStockphoto.com . You will receive a disk of images for personal use as well as hourly pay for approx. 2 hrs. modeling time. You will also both sign the provided model release for stock usage.

The female must come with own dress/veil/shoes, etc. I will provide a make-up artist for the shoot. I will also compensate the "groom" for a tuxedo rental in a style that goes with the bride's dress.

Images will be created in studio, against a backdrop and a white background. A good opportunity to get some couple shots as well as get paid!  This will be in the Cottleville area, so it is best if you are from St. Peters/St. Charles or can easily get over to the area.

Please create a profile, including good sample images of bride and groom (including the wedding dress) at: http://digitalplanetdesign.com/index.php?page=modeling

No need to email - I will know when you create the profile. Thanks!

Re: Seeking Bride/Groom for Stock Photos

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm still looking for interested couples, so please get in touch if you fit the description. Thx!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards