Missouri-St Louis
Options

Air brush Make-up?

I really want make-up that is going to hold up through everything.  I am a bit of a cryer, so I know I need something water proof.  I don't want to be shiney and I love eye make-up a bit dark.  I was wondering if I should go with air-brush.  I hear it is much better for your skin and holds up much better.  I have started looking into it, but don't know what prices average.  Any advice?

Re: Air brush Make-up?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love MAC make up.  The brand is awesome, and the girls know what they are talking about.  There are stands in most Macy's.  There is also a store at Frontenac Mall.  I know that's an expensive mall so I don't normally go there except for MAC.  I would look into having them do your make up.  It's about $50 dollars, but worth it.  I also like dark make up, but make sure it's timeless.  And remember that make up always looks lighter in pictures. 
  • Options
    Twitty2Twitty2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my airbrush makeup done by Christina from Christina Studios- It was amazing! I sweat so bad and have super oily skin- This stuff was on all night and looked totally natural! Still looked like me, only WAY better!!! Check her out at www.csudiostl.com

Best of Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards