Missouri-St Louis

Cliff cave park

I was wanting any info I can get. I spoke to lady and she states have to be out of park by sunset and was not helpful with any questions. Any one with any info would be great! Like times and if the move the tables and so forth. Also if know of any other parks with nice shlters for around 120 people? Thanks for your help!

Re: Cliff cave park

• edited December 2011
    Unfortunately I don't know much about Cliff Cave Park.

We used Tower Grove Park for a pre-wedding picnic.  They have a wide variety of shelter sizes and they're very helpful with questions.
    PitaPata Cat tickers Anniversary
  • My wedding reception was going to be at Cliff Cave.  (We have since found a different venue)  I was told when I booked at the St. Louis County Parks office that you don't HAVE to be out by sunset, but if you are there after sunset, you have to pay for a park ranger to be there and it is, I believe, almost $30 an hour for a minimum of 4 hours for the park ranger alone. 

The tables aren't bolted down and I know of people who have moved them.  As long as everything is back to the way it was when you got there, they can't say anything. 

I hope this helps!
  • Thank you so much for the help!! I had no idea we could pay the park ranger so that's even better.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards