Missouri-St Louis

Hair and make-up help

I am behind in booking a couple vendors, including hair and make-up. My friend had a fabulous makeup artist, but she's booked the afternoon of our wedding day and she's expensive ($75/person).

Has anyone used Face and Body or Dominic Michael or any other good salon/spa in Clayton/Brentwood/U-City?

Re: Hair and make-up help

• edited December 2011
    I am using Holly Speakes, she travels and her prices are comparable.  You can google her name for the website, or check a few other referrals on this site, that's how I found her.  However, I have found $75 to be an average price for an updo for a bride, but bridesmaids are usually cheaper and don't always get an updo.  Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I am a professional freelance makeup artist.  Ive done over 20 weddings in the St. Louis area.  I also work for a very reputable makeup line.  You can email me at dshanks@hazelwoodschools.org if you are interested.
  • edited December 2011
    I had my makeup done by a fabulous artist, Christina Passanise and she works out of the salon- Clare's of Clayton Salon. She does the airbrush makeup as well as regular if you wanted it but, I would suggest the airbrush. It was flawless, lasted all day and night and I never looked better! She also has a website, which is how I found her- www.cstudiostl.com  She did travel to me and my bridesmaids that morning but, also gave me the option to come to the salon as well. Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards