Missouri-St Louis

Suit Rental??

We are really wanting to do grey suits for our wedding, but don't want to force the groomsmen to pay a large sum for their attire.  I cannot seem to find any places that rent suits - only tuxedo rentals.  Do any of you know places that rent suits, or that are not crazy expensive to buy?

Thanks!

Re: Suit Rental??

• edited December 2011
    You could try department stores, such as Macy's, Dillard's or even Burlington Coat Factory. Burlington has some pretty good deals on formal wear. Don't go for something too cheap that ends up looking it in your photos though. You want your men looking sharp! Best wishes - Amanda

Amanda M Kar | Amkar Photography | St. Louis, MO | www.amkarphoto.com
  • aragx6aragx6 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Did you try Men's Wearhouse? I mean they sell suits and I know they rent formalwear, so maybe they also rent suits?

Let me know if you find somewhere -- this is on my list to deal with soon.

Lizzie
  • treneebtreneeb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Men's Wearhouse does not rent suits.. only tuxedos.  They were the first place I checked.  :(
  • edited December 2011
    You could try Andre's.... I don't know if they do suits, but i know they rent formal wear, so they may have them too?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • treneebtreneeb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is that a common line? I don't think I've seen one before.
  • edited December 2011
    It's actually a banquet hall that is one stop shop, where they rent suits/tuxes.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Also look at Savvi- they worked really well with us, and their HQ store is on the Loop so it is fairly convenient.  I know they rent tan suits, but idk about gray.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • treneebtreneeb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tip about Savvi. We've been thinking about checking them out anyways.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards