Michigan-Detroit

Downriver outdoor wedding locations

Does anybody know of a nice moderately priced outdoor wedding location near downriver?

Re: Downriver outdoor wedding locations

• carpediem27carpediem27 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Are you looking for outdoor ceremony AND reception or just ceremony?
    Silver Shores in Wyandotte and Grecian Center in Southgate both off outdoor ceremonies and receptions as well as outdoor ceremonies and indoor receptions.
    Stone Creek in Flat Rock and Crystal Gardens in Southgate offers outdoor ceremonies and indoor receptions.
    The Taylor Conservatory in Heritage Park (its run by Crystal Gardens) offers outdoor ceremonies but no reception space. I also think there is a gazebo in Elizabeth Park in Trenton where you can have a ceremony.

I'm not sure what you mean by "moderately priced" but hopefully these ideas give you some leads.
    Good luck.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I am getting married at the BASF Riverfront park in Wyandotte right next to Wyandotte Shores golf course.  The price to rent the big pavilion/gazebo was $150/ hr for Wyandotte residents, $200 for non.  They set up chairs for you.  Our ceremony will only be like a half an hour, and our reception is right across the street at Riverside Banquet which is owned by Crystal Gardens.  Also, Elizabeth Park in Trenton is beautiful for a ceremony, or like Carpediem said, Heritage Park is lovely.  These parks will probably only do the ceremony, and NOT the reception though.  Arnaldos in Riverview I think offers and outdoor ceremony space too. 
  • I am looking for an outdoor ceremony only. We will be having our reception indoors. We just really want a beautiful area outdoors with a lot of trees for the ceremony. Thanks for all the good ideas so far. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards