New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Bridesmaid gowns

How far in advance do your bridesmaids order their gowns?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bridesmaid gowns

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I had mine order 8 months in advance.  The bridal shop suggested 7 so I told them an extra month incase they procrastenated.
  • Options
    ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Mine ordered theirs 7 months out and got them a few months later.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i got married july 9th... girls picked out their dresses in september by the time the order went through (some people needed more time) it was december. dresses came in at the end of may. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Hello. I've waited here for you. Everlong<3<br>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We ordered our bridesmaid dresses in March and they will be in October 5th leaving a month for alterations, 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My BP ordered their dresses in March for August 6 wedding.  David's bridal said it could take 4 months but they were in, in less then a month and a half. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For my wedding, they ordered later than I would ever suggest to people! lol! We ordered early February for an early June wedding. So four months out. I was told the dresses would be in mid- May or only three weeks before the wedding. They ended up coming in mid-April, so it was ok, but I wouldn't suggest cutting it that close. For my sisters wedding we ordered six and a half months out.

For your wedding, if they order before Christmas, they should be perfectly fine!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We ordered the bm dresses in Feb, they came in by May.  Wedding was in July.  Bella Bridesmaids is the best!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards