Michigan-Detroit
Options

Reception Flowers

Hey Guys,

My Fiance and I are trying to find a reasonalbe florist in the area. Our budget is $1300 and the reception is at the Lafayette Grande (so we have alot of tables). I was wondering if anyone had any suggestion for a florist that is willing to work within this budget.

Thank you!! I hope everyone's planning is going well!

Re: Reception Flowers

• Options
    Costco and sams club are both options if youre looking to do a little diy...u can order online n pick up in store
  • Options
    You mean $1,300 is budget for your flower only? My florist is Linnea Flower Design, and she's willing to work with me for centerpieces and bouquest at half the budget of yours..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    In Response to Reception Flowers:
    [QUOTE]Hey Guys, My Fiance and I are trying to find a reasonalbe florist in the area. Our budget is $1300 and the reception is at the Lafayette Grande (so we have alot of tables). I was wondering if anyone had any suggestion for a florist that is willing to work within this budget. Thank you!! I hope everyone's planning is going well!
    Posted by dronz[/QUOTE]

Hi, I have a wedding flower business and I could definitely work within that budget.  Check out my website and facebook page and let me know if you're interested in a quote:

www.garnetevedesigns.com

https://www.facebook.com/GarnetEveDesigns?ref=hl

I have a passion for fresh modern floral work and am glad to offer it at affordable prices!

Sarah Hudkins

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards