Michigan-Detroit

Bella Rosa Bridal Boutique

Was looking at bridesmaid dresses at BR today and noticed that their tags were ripped out.  They had their own tags and some were AA (and the dress hangy strap said Alfred Angelo) but I am not sure what AA is.  Could it stand for Allure?  They do carry this line (as listed on their website).

Re: Bella Rosa Bridal Boutique

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_bella-rosa-bridal-boutique?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:cfe4e6f1-838a-4e23-a51e-6639e72dd8c2Post:4f435d47-39f2-4e9d-9a71-83bf84d9c5f6">Bella Rosa Bridal Boutique</a>:
    [QUOTE]Was looking at bridesmaid dresses at BR today and noticed that their tags were ripped out.  They had their own tags and some were AA (and the dress hangy strap said Alfred Angelo) but I am not sure what AA is.  Could it stand for Allure?  They do carry this line (as listed on their website).
    Posted by PhoneCardLady[/QUOTE]

I do believe AA is Alfred Angelo, I have seen others reference Alfred Angelo by saying AA.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ooops!  My mistake!  I meant is AL for Allure??
  • Could AL mean additional length??  Was it only on the short dresses?  I've been to bridal stores where they've told me the short dresses also come in a long style...just a thought! :)
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_bella-rosa-bridal-boutique?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:cfe4e6f1-838a-4e23-a51e-6639e72dd8c2Post:86e3078a-ffc7-437f-ad2b-baf18835ef4f">Re: Bella Rosa Bridal Boutique</a>:
    [QUOTE]Could AL mean additional length??  Was it only on the short dresses?  I've been to bridal stores where they've told me the short dresses also come in a long style...just a thought! :)
    Posted by kd1986[/QUOTE]

Not sure.  I was disappointed with the selection of BM dresses after having been to Arena Bridal.
  • Allure is carried at Bella Rose. That's where I got my BM dresses.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards