New York-Hudson Valley

Hotel recommendations near Round Hill House/Washingtonville?

I'm currently researching hotels in the area and was wondering if you ladies have any recommendations? I think the Holiday Inn Express in Chester is closest to our venue, and I've sent them an inquiry about their rates, and whether they can supply us with a shuttle for our guests. And though they don't have a bar/lounge on site for an afterparty, it appears there is a sports bar & grill/bowling alley down the street, and the bowling alley has cosmic bowling until 2am- fun! :)

Re: Hotel recommendations near Round Hill House/Washingtonville?

• pinkrn19pinkrn19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey! I recently had a patient who raved about her daughter's wedding there! Also, she loved the hotel near Stewarts airport. She said they were all suites, very new and well priced. Maybe look in to that?
  • edited December 2011
    Anything in Chester, Harriman/Central Valley, is probably your best bet.  Washingtonville (where i live) is a tough area for hotels.

The Holiday Inn Express is Chester is nice, Ive actually stayed there.  Down the street is a bowling alley and a bar called GW's.  In Central Valley/Harriman area (not sure exactly what town the hotel is in) has a Hampton Inn, I am not sure if they have a bar in the hotel. But there aren't too many bars in that area. The hotel is down the street from Woodbury Commons.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards