Wedding Classifieds

Sold to me as a sash but it's a headband

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Ribbon-Headband-with-Floral-Rhodium-Side-Motif-H7593

Ribbon features casted rhodium floral side motif that is accented with gorgeous pave swarovski crystals.

Floral motif measures 5" and is attached to a 2 yard ribbon.

Asking $125 paid $150

Re: Sold to me as a sash but it's a headband

• BjlongBjlong member
    10 Comments
    edited January 2013
    http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Ribbon-Headband-with-Floral-Rhodium-Side-Motif-H7593

Ribbon features casted rhodium floral side motif that is accented with gorgeous pave swarovski crystals.

Floral motif measures 5" and is attached to a 2 yard ribbon.

Asking $125 paid $150

• HobokensFuryHobokensFury member
    5000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 500 Love Its First Answer
    edited January 2013
    Just curious why don't you complain to DB?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • emeejeeayenemeejeeayen member
    1000 Comments 25 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited January 2013
    Any chance it's ALSO a sash?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker whatshouldwecallweddings.tumblr.com
  • QueerFemmeQueerFemme member
    5000 Comments Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its 5 Answers
    edited January 2013
    why not complain and return it to DB?  Also, if you paid $150 for it, the chances of you selling it for $125 is pretty much slim to none.  Most things on the resale market sell for about 50-60% of the original price.  Not trying to be a debbie downer... just giving you a head's up about realistic resale pricing.
  • calibr8tecalibr8te member
    10 Comments
    edited January 2013
    that is a really pretty sash and think it works better as a sash versus headband.

It's pretty standard to wear sashes as headbands and vice versa, so I wouldn't get hung up on the labelling on the DB website. 

• BjlongBjlong member
    10 Comments
    edited January 2013
    I did complain to DB and I was told all sales final... It does work for both so not a hugh deal! Just don't need a headband because I have a veil and a headband. My dress don't need a sash
  • BjlongBjlong member
    10 Comments
    edited January 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_sold-to-me-as-a-sash-but-its-a-headband?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:b6780bd5-805a-4afd-85ce-8fb46fe6d1b4Post:29f07572-6649-44ab-9f75-b28fd55989d8">Re: Sold to me as a sash but it's a headband</a>:
    [QUOTE]that is a really pretty sash and think it works better as a sash versus headband. It's pretty standard to wear sashes as headbands and vice versa, so I wouldn't get hung up on the labelling on the DB website. 
    Posted by calibr8te[/QUOTE]

So true thx!!
  • Maggie0829Maggie0829 Ravens & Bohs & Crabs & O's member
    Eighth Anniversary 10000 Comments 500 Love Its 25 Answers
    edited January 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_sold-to-me-as-a-sash-but-its-a-headband?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:b6780bd5-805a-4afd-85ce-8fb46fe6d1b4Post:2c06e68b-36ec-4f64-8378-44b5c347768d">Re: Sold to me as a sash but it's a headband</a>:
    [QUOTE]I did complain to DB and I was told all sales final... It does work for both so not a hugh deal! Just don't need a headband because I have a veil and a headband. My dress don't need a sash
    Posted by Bjlong[/QUOTE]

I'm confused.  Why did you buy it when your dress didn't need a sash?

I also agree with PP that there will be no way you will get $125 for it.  You will be lucky to sell it for half of what you paid for it.

I am going to move this thread over to wedding classifieds but I suggest lowering your price a bit.

• Is the h7593 headpiece still available and if so how much you want for it?
  • Is this still available? Would you take $75 for it?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards