Options

Poll: Whatta man whatta man...

2»

Re: Poll: Whatta man whatta man...

• Options
    linzeek44linzeek44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    First of all, I love that song! :) 1) his eyes or the color of his hair (this reddish brownish blondish color). 2) so smart and funny. I love going to dinner parties with him and then watch him just light up the conversation. 3) my ring, of course! Besides the ring, he got me an edible arrangement with the pineapple hearts and chocolate strawberries. I always wanted one and was SUPER excited. He told me how he had to figure out exactly which one with the right fruits and right chocolate to non-chocolate ratio... It was just so adorable and thoughtful. 4) boxers. My favorite pair has little wheels that remind me of Trivial Pursuit pieces. :P 5) Honeymoon planning! 6) He rubs my back every night so that I relax and fall asleep. It always helps me destress. 7) Shortly after we started dating. We were going to the drive-in movies and he had brought me juice boxes and animal crackers. Something about the fact that he knew me well enough to get a good snack and that he knew I'm a big kid at heart and didn't care won me over. :)
    My Love Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) His best physical feature:2) Best personality trait:3) Best present he ever got you:4) Boxers or briefs?'5) Best wedding contribution:6) Special thing he does to cheer you up:7) When did you know he was the one1) His smile 2) His devotion to me and to anything he's passionate about...very inspirational 3) Our first christmas we had been dating a mere 2 1/2 months and he got me a digital picture frame loaded with pictures of us thus far in our relationship4) Boxers5) Calming me down when things got stressful (besides being there to help with most decisions)6) Dances.....it's funny7) a month or so into dating
  • Options
    cazzysmithcazzysmith member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) His best physical feature: His eyes, eyelashes (nicer than mine w/ mascara!) and his adorable smile.2) Best personality trait: Sense of humor and smarts3) Best present he ever got you: my U2 ipod, my locket, no-occasion flowers, and my ring. :)4) Boxers or briefs?' boxer briefs - i love the purple ones!5) Best wedding contribution: He found our venue and found a way to pay for our honeymoon after we decided we couldn't afford it6) Special thing he does to cheer you up: makes me laugh, and him just being his cute self - and sometimes silly little dances.7) When did you know he was the one? 6 months or so in when he decided to move to be closer to me (shortened the distance between us by 30 miles).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think I'm a little late....1) His best physical feature: His green eyes, and his shoulders2) Best personality trait: very laid back 3) Best present he ever got you: well besides my ering? A flat screen tv for my bedroom 4) Boxers or briefs? He wears boxer briefs or boxers 5) Best wedding contribution: money lol 6) Special thing he does to cheer you up: his sweet talking, and kisses 7) When did you know he was the one? 4 months after dating
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) His best physical feature:  I would say his eyes and his tallness (he's 6'6 and I can wear any size heels :) BTW, I asked him what he thought his best feature was and you know what he said...2) Best personality trait:  laidback, trustworthy, great almost step-dad3) Best present he ever got you:  my ring!  he's not very good at presents...he needs direction4) Boxers or briefs?' boxers5) Best wedding contribution:  he lets me do whatever I want6) Special thing he does to cheer you up:  he does dorky cheesy things to try to get me to laugh7) When did you know he was the one?  the first time I saw him with my daughter :)
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I need to change one5) Best wedding contribution:  Working as many shifts as he can to save money for the wedding!
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) His best physical feature: His eyes2) Best personality trait: He says the quirkiest things, and he is always finding random stuff on the internet3) Best present he ever got you: Letting me get a kitty4) Boxers or briefs?: Boxers5) Best wedding contribution: Picking the honeymoon6) Special thing he does to cheer you up: He always knows when I am upset and he tries to make me laugh by talking stupid7) When did you know he was the one?About two weeks after we started dating (we were 14/15 at the time) I told myself while staring in the mirror that he was the one. I was such a love-struck teenager, lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) His best physical feature: Arms2) Best personality trait: Sense of humor/always ready to move past a fight and start laughing3) Best present he ever got you: He made ma scrapbook for our 1 year anniversary and its so thoughtful and cute4) Boxers or briefs?' Ah, boxer briefs.5) Best wedding contribution: Well, we're still in the early stages but I'm sure he'll make a REALLY good one soon....6) Special thing he does to cheer you up: Acts goofy.7) When did you know he was the one? It was only about 3 months after being together (and we were young) and there were actually a lot of little signs but the thing I remember most was having a dream where I lost him and it scared me so much I realized I never wanted that to happen.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My Bio -Updated 7/11 image 175 Invited image 140 Partying it up! image 17 Not going to be there image 18 Unknown
    RSVP Date July 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) His best physical feature: His eyes....big and brown 2) Best personality trait: He is the most forgiving and patient man I've ever met 3) Best present he ever got you: The digital camera he got me for a wedding gift 4) Boxers or briefs? Boxers only 5) Best wedding contribution: He picked out the DJs who were amazing 6) Special thing he does to cheer you up: He runs out and grabs me something chocolate when I'm stressed (milkshake, brownie, cookie, etc) 7) When did you know he was the one? I think I knew as soon as I saw a picture of him, before I had even met him. There was something that drew me in. I knew for sure when he dedicated every weekend to either traveling the distance to see me or entertaining me while I came to visit him.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    jenvaletjenvalet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) His best physical feature: His arms.  He's a big guy and works out a lot.  His arms have got some definition now!2) Best personality trait: He is a riot to be around - or so he says!3) Best present he ever got you: Surprised me at my bachelorette party with a diamond necklace4) Boxers or briefs? briefs5) Best wedding contribution: The chuppah!  He tried, it failed, and I'm happy about that.  I love the one the florsit made :)6) Special thing he does to cheer you up: He is amazing with accents.  I swear he should have been a stand up comedian.7) When did you know he was the one? Probably on our second date.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) His bum! And eyes, and arms haha 2) His ability to always find humor in things, and be very logical all of the time 3 ) hmm, my favorites are the little random lovey things he gets because he knows I will like it, and it will make me get all awww and smiley. 4) Boxer briefs 5) Hmmm logically talking to me about things that we don't need/can't afford haha And setting up a budget for us to stick to and a savings plan 6) #3 and when I am stressed or sad he pretends to be me and over exaggerates everything, which usually gets me hysterically laughing. 7) Well, sidenote, when we first started dating and my mom found out he wasn't Catholic, I got her off my case by saying "Its not like I am gonna marry him Mom" haha Just kinda knew, I think when he picked me up/took care of me/made me food/made me a med schedule when I got my wisdom teeth out, I saw the sensitive "husband" material side of him and it just reiterated it. Even more so when I saw him interact with my little cousins.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    TheMintTheMint member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I always come late to these polls, but here goes!1) His best physical feature: Eyes, back and legs...is that too many?  HA2) Best personality trait: He's so freakin' weird, but I love it...he keeps me laughing3) Best present he ever got you: Aside from my ring, I would have to say a gucci purse.  4) Boxers or briefs?  Boxer briefs5) Best wedding contribution: HONEYMOON6) Special thing he does to cheer you up: plays with my hair  :)7) When did you know he was the one?  I'd have to say from day one...after we met, it was like we were two magnets, could not get enough of each other.  I'd never felt that before so I knew it was something special
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) His best physical feature: His Abs...nice and cut2) Best Personality Trait: Sense of humor, it's just like my dad's and when he and my dad are together it's hysterical!3) Best Present he ever got you: I'm gonna have to say my E-ring I described what I liked and he had it created. 4) Boxers or Briefs: Boxers5) Best Wedding Contribution: We are in the beginning stages of planning, as of now I am just happy he wants to be involved.6)Special thing he does to cheer you up: I was really ill a couple weeks ago and he went out and bout me all kinds of soup and pedialyte etc.. He is very thoughtful and that always brings a smile to my face.7) When did you know he was the one? It's gonna sound weird but when he met my very best friend who is gay and his husband. They got along so well and afterward he said WOW those are some pretty awesome people! It just sealed the deal for me cuz it showed he accepted people for who they are.[url=http://<a href="http://www.weddingcountdown.com" rel='nofollow'>www.weddingcountdown.com</a>][img]<a href="http://img.weddingcountdown.com/ticker/oajmop5.png" rel='nofollow'>http://img.weddingcountdown.com/ticker/oajmop5.png</a>[/img][/url]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards