Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Good morning!

Morning my Boston knotties!! What does everyone have going on today? We are heading out to ECU speech, hearing and language clinic to have an evaluation for Anthony. He is 17 months old and still no words :( We have been waiting for this appointment for almost 3 months so hopefully he is OK... Hope everyone has a Happy Hump Day!!
Marieke & Michael 5.14.10 Loving life with our 2 boys Anthony (3.22.08) and Dominic (due 2.14.11)!!!

Re: Good morning!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Pretty boring day! Work until 6, then an open house for the classes I'm signing up for, Shred and bed. I hope Anthony is ok! I know my aunt didn't talk until she was 3 and she has a masters degree now...I'm sure it's fine. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Also a boring day at work, then off to my little brother's (he's 7) foot ball practice and dinner with the fam. The little football players look like a bunch of bobblehead dolls with their giant helmets. GL at your appt. today. I am sure he will be just fine. Maybe he is waiting for the perfect word to say! Keep us posted though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Boring day.  Work, pedi and then home to have friends over for dinner and then work on wedding things! I can't believe I am almost a month out to the wedding.  It's crazy!GL at the appointment.  My FI's cousin has a 2+ year old and he just started to speak.  Some kids take longer than others. Keep us posted!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Blah I'm not feeling being at work today! I've been awake for over two hours, however, I just looked in the mirror and I look like I just woke up.  Nothing fun for me today... work till 4 and a session with my trainer at 7.  My @$$ still hurts from Monday!
    12/12/2009
  • Options
    acollupyacollupy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck w/ your son today, my sister went to Nursing School @ ECU, they have a great hospital and staff there, I hope everything will go well for you and Anthony. Work, work, and more work today for me, I've already managed to get into two arguments w/ the same person and its only 9:00 it's going to be a fun day for me!! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't have a client until 11:45 so its my lazy day, then  making up hours with my kids I am going to miss when I go on vacation...I have decided this new job will make me regret even saying the word "vacation."  Its going to take until Christmas to make up all my hours!  Hope everything goes well with Anthony!  There is nothing more frustrating then having to wait that long for an appointment!
    GP February Siggy Challenge:
    Black History Month

TTC since Feb 2012
    Diagnosed with PCOS and anovulation
    2 round clomid 1 round femara--no response
    1st round injectables/IUI 1/31---BFP! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck baby Anthony! I am sure he will be just fine.   I am sitting here with randomly not very much work to do. I worked like a mad woman yesterday. I hate feeling behind. Any one want to break out a poll or a good debate? ;P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards