New York-Hudson Valley

NEED A GOOD PHOTOGRAPHER!

HI!
  For my ladies here in lower Westchester (Rye, White Plains, Harrison, New Ro, Yonkers, Larchmont, Scarsdale, etc).   Can you give me names of reliable photographers and videographers?
**Someone that does funky pictures too, not like the same old kind that you would usually see, but candid shots and fun engagement pictures.

I need to book ASAP!  thanks! :):):)

Re: NEED A GOOD PHOTOGRAPHER!

• edited December 2011
    Jörg Windau - htp://www.windauphotography.com

We were considering him when we were looking around for photographers. He's very reasonably priced considering his skill level, and he's also willing to bargain a bit as well. Ultimtely we decided to go with a more traditional photographer, but if we had gone the other way we definitely would have booked Jörg.

Oh and PS, Jörg is very nice, as well. :-) A pleassure to deal with and always VERY quick to respond to me.
    Anniversary

BabyName Ticker
  • vienna1121vienna1121 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    h&h photographers in irvington
  • vienna1121vienna1121 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we used alliance video productions out of nj for our video...cant say enough good things about him.....there are tons of shorts on his website and facebook page.
  • kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_need-good-photographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:cbba1919-a029-4391-9fbf-bf360cf6d2dbPost:6855ee31-a616-4433-9c33-d0186ecba78a">Re: NEED A GOOD PHOTOGRAPHER!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ricky Restiano is really really really expensive.  I just want to point that out.  Really amazing but really expensive.   Try Surprise Photography, she is different.  On my list to try to meet.
    Posted by Tretred[/QUOTE]

I don't think that's really fair. We didn't have any crazy budget and he fit into ours - granted, we didn't get the top package or anything, but photography was important to us so we made it work. There are plenty of photographers who charge a lot more.
    imageimageimage
  • cusi229cusi229 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Everyone!  I will check them all out
  • edited December 2011

Check out Elissa Davidson of EID Photography www.eidphotography.com

She's unbeliveable  & willing to work with her clients.  Does videography as well.  She's already booking for 2012...trust me, I'm one of those 2012 brides & I booked her 1 1/2 years in advance. 

She did our engagement shoot, Christmas pics of our dog & made the cards for us, we're going there next week for more photos & I am doing a boudior shoot with her as a gift to my FH.

Best of luck!!!!!!!

• edited December 2011
    i'm using christopher studio's in harrison.

AMAZING!AMAZING!AMAZING!AMAZING!

http://www.christophersstudio.net/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards