New York-Hudson Valley

Getting Ordained

Hi All! My brother wants to get ordained in the state of New York (specifically Westchester County) so he can perform our wedding ceremony. Does anyone know the correct way to do this? Can a family member even officiate? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards