Massachusetts-Boston

Any Recent Cohasset Atlantica Brides?

Hello everyone!

I am looking for a coastal wedding of some variety and I've explored all over the north shore and the cape and just stumbled across the Atlantica.  It has some great reviews and some not-so-great reviews (mostly pertaining to the not-stellar attitude from the wedding coordinator) but most of these reviews are a couple of years old.  Has anyone been married there recently?

MANY thanks.  I live in Cali and venue shopping has been more stressful than fun so far.  Can't wait to just pick one and get to the FUN part :)

Re: Any Recent Cohasset Atlantica Brides?

• yattygyattyg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HI I am getting married at Atlantica in November and have had no issues so far with the wedding coordinator. The room is simple and beautiful with hardwood floors, windows all around and a beautiful stone fireplace(working). We had our tasting and the food was delicious! Hope this helps :)
  • edited December 2011
    This is extremely helpful, thank you! I wanted an opninion from someone who has had or was planning a wedding there recently. Yes, the room looks beautiful, exactly what I'm looking for with the windows and gorgeous view. I'll add it to the list of places to see when I fly to MA next month. :)
  • edited December 2011
    Where are you guys having your ceremony I have looked everywhere ? 
  • yattygyattyg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having my ceremony at Old South Union Church in Weymouth. We looked everywhere for a church that woldn't break the bank and this was the most economical and welcoming church we found in that area. We are getting married in November so had to have the ceremony inside.
  • edited December 2011
    My reception is at the Red Lion Inn -- down the street from Atlantica. Our ceremony is the Second Congregational Church which is only about 2 miles from Atlantica. They're letting us bring in our own minister as well.
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married at the Atlantica in June. Michelle, the event coordinator has been nothing but helpful to myself and my mother. It is an absolutely beautiful venue!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards