Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Best places for Mother of the Bride dresses

Hello Boston Knotties!

I was wondering what people have for recommendations for Mother of the Bride dresses in the Boston / South Shore area.  I went to Nordstroms, Lord & Taylor, Macy's and David's Bridal this past weekend without a ton of luck.

Any recommednations would be appreaticated!

Re: Best places for Mother of the Bride dresses

• Options

My Mom just got her dress at Bridal and Gift in South Attleboro.
    They have a ton of dresses and she said they were very helpful and supportive.

Good luck.

• Options
    My mom and I went to a place in Hanover called Port Cargo, it's in the Merchants Row plaza. They have some really nice dresses. My MIL went to A Touch of Klass in Canton-kinda pricey but they have a great selection. 
    Best of Luck!
  • Options
    Thank you, I will defintely be checking these places out with my Mom!
  • Options
    We had the worst luck with mother of the bride dresses as well... it's just so tough to find something that isn't "frumpy." We couldn't find anything and then went to Saks on a whim. We found a ton of dresses for her to try on and she ended up buying a beautiful dress!
  • Options
    Use the Nordstrom's website. There's a lot more, and they do free returns. I think my mom ordered and returned about 25 dresses before she founda keeper.
  • Options

Little late with a response, but check out Frugal Fannies. They can be hit or miss, but when they have good stuff its real good (and a great price)!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards