Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Newly engaged looking for smaller afforable venues

Hi,

I am recently engaged and looking to have a wedding for 50-75 people within a smaller budget in the Boston / Cape Cod area in late May / June or Sept / Oct.  Any ideas for venues that may be affordable?  

Thanks,

Denise

Re: Newly engaged looking for smaller afforable venues

• Options
    I just booked at Chamberlain Farm/Pavilion in Berkley MA (near Taunton/Raynahm area). Its very reasonably priced and beautiful. You should check it out. Jacqui Chamberlain is the contact and she has been great to work with so far. Good Luck!
  • Options
    We are doing our reception at the Squantum Yacht Club in Quincy. It has a capacity of 130. You bring in your own caterer. I believe it is $545 for four hours. Check out their website. It's right on the beach.
  • Options
    My fiancee and I are paying for our own wedding and beleive me we arent rich by any means. We booked at Independence Harbor in Assonet, MA near the Fall River/Freetown Area. it was the most affordable and beautiful venue we found. Their prices are amazing and the quality is outstanding.

www.ihweddings.com
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_newly-engaged-looking-smaller-afforable-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:89Discussion:bf76f7a1-535e-4385-939b-6c72da548f00Post:67440603-c4de-458e-8108-82d3bb67e435">Re: Newly engaged looking for smaller afforable venues</a>:
    [QUOTE]My fiancee and I are paying for our own wedding and beleive me we arent rich by any means. We booked at Independence Harbor in Assonet, MA near the Fall River/Freetown Area. it was the most affordable and beautiful venue we found. Their prices are amazing and the quality is outstanding. <a href="http://www.ihweddings.com" rel="nofollow">www.ihweddings.com</a>
    Posted by jconno[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Are the prices really as reasonable as the website makes them out to be? The place is beautiful!!! I really wanted to go look at it, as we kind of have a tight budget. How much do they charge to rent the place?? Is it additional to theprices for the meals??

</div>
  • Options
    You should look at Fuller Craft Museum in Brockton it is awesome!!!!!! Especially for the amount of people you are planning on having. I'd love to have mine there but it wont be big enough. You can have your cocktail hour in the gallery. Their art exhibits change constantly too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards