Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Reasonably priced Day Of Coordinator for Cambridge wedding?

Hi - can anyone recommend a reasonably priced (I'm talking ~$500) Day Of Coordinator?  Some of the quotes I'm getting for people, even an hour outside of Boston are astronomical (~$1500).  The wedding is May 22, 2011 - any help is greatly appreciated!

Re: Reasonably priced Day Of Coordinator for Cambridge wedding?

• Options
    dparisidparisi member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Jeni Liu she is very reasonable.  I know you will love working with her and Dane her assistant.

Jeni Lu
    781.864.7372 cell
    jenidang@hotmail.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Jeni Dang of weddingBits - she's amazing, I couldn't have done my wedding without her: jenidang (at) hotmail (dot) com.

*Oh - ha - dparisi beat me to it! :)
  • Options
    jkeprosjkepros member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I third Jeni!  She & Dane did an amazing job at our wedding in June.  My husband and I had a totally fun & stress-free day because we didn't have to worry about ANYTHING.  Full review in my bio (clicky link in my signature below).
    Yay! Finally able to update my signature :)
    by Shannon Sorensen Photography
    My hubby & I rock the frock.
    Bio
  • Options
    Jamps728Jamps728 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!  I called Jeni last night and we set up a meeting.  I have a good feeling about her already and think we're probably going to end up signing a contract with her! 
  • Options
    noodle_oonoodle_oo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooh, I'm a little late (just got back from vacation!).  Sounds like you are all set, but just in case, check out Christy Kahana from CAKE weddings.  She was our DOC and she was *AWESOME*!!!  She helped me out so much both before the wedding and the day of.  She was a total life saver and hiring her was one of the best decisions we made.

http://www.cakeweddings.com
  • Options
    Jamps728Jamps728 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

noodle_oo  - I did contact CAKE but sadly, they were already booked for my date.  Thanks for the recommendation though!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards