Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Night Thread?

Re: Night Thread?

• Options
    I've never been to Vegas. It is definitely a place that I couldn't go without H. Holly the guys could all hang out together.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    I tried to PM you back, Chrissy.  But it didn't work.  I don't know if TK is glitchy or I am.

But yeah, that is what he's referring to.  and the number represents the BEST one.
  • Options
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_night-thread-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:08d9058c-5fae-44d8-ac75-ae858aa075bdPost:7d9ea82d-7c08-454b-bd20-53ae9e3437d4">Re: Night Thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've never been to Vegas. It is definitely a place that I couldn't go without H. Holly the guys could all hang out together.
    Posted by Ciaram22[/QUOTE]
    Absolutely!<div>Everyone hang out day one, girls together, guys together. But in Vegas, I see that as dan-ger-ous.</div><div>
    </div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I love Epcot! When I was there the one time I've been there they had this coke from around the world exhibit. Lets just say there were some interesting soda flavors in that one.
  • Options
    I went to Vegas when I like 2. Why my Morman parents took us there is beyond me.
  • Options
    Hey Mom!

I mean Mica.

oh, look.  I'm out of wine.
  • Options
    Epcot and drink around the world. I wanted to do that last time I was there, but my family wouldn't with me. No way was I going to get all drunky pants solo. I do have SOME class.
  • Options
    Erin, so you work for a Mormon company and have Mormon parents...but you aren't Mormon though, right?

Also, which kind of Mormon?  
  • Options
    I was in Spain this summer and their version of coke is...interesting. It's like a sweeter, flatter version of ours. FI and I are going to Disney for our HM and are looking forward to trying beers from around the world. 
  • Options
    It totally is Holly. There were some things that I was just like, seriously that's nasty!
  • Options
    Chrissy, stop bringing us down. You don't even belong here! Its cray cray brides to be and old married hags. GET OUT!
    Ok, we love your face.

Hi Mica! Shooting guns is awesome. I once shot a grenade launcher at 14. Knocked me on my bottom, it did!
  • Options
    I'm totally up for a Washington GTG. Thats much closer than any of the other ones that have happened.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_night-thread-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:08d9058c-5fae-44d8-ac75-ae858aa075bdPost:8c3958c7-9e75-451b-805f-66b12c5de4b2">Re: Night Thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]10 is the best. Hi Mica!
    Posted by crfb87[/QUOTE]

<div>Duh.</div><div>
    </div><div>Also, nosy question...So I am presuming (and this might be entirely presumption) that you joined TK while engaged.  Did you break off a wedding?  Or are you divorced?  </div><div>
    </div><div>Also, i volunteered to answer questions, but now that has turned into me asking everyone else nosy questions....</div>
  • Options
    Hi barrel! We might be coming your way in February if the passes cooperate.
  • Options
    Yay C! With the weather we're having right now the passes won't be an issue.
  • Options
    Coke is my drink of choice but some of the stuff from like Korea and other Asian countries and some of the European ones were just wrong. I think there was one that tasted like sour fish.
  • Options
    BAHAH. I spelled Mormon wrong. Obviously I'm not. Um, they are the traditional Mormons? Technically there's only one type, unless the FLDS is considered Mormon. (Which by the Mormon Church, they are not included.)

Hi Mica!

Guys. I went to state trapshooting in FFA in high school. I was the best girl. I can shoot guns like none other. Me and a 12 gauge are good pals. I even have my own cute 20.
  • Options
    Erin, the Big Love group consider themselves Mormons though even if "real" Mormons don't consider them to be, right?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_night-thread-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:08d9058c-5fae-44d8-ac75-ae858aa075bdPost:0e69abb2-0794-48dc-a7e4-7b51ca114d2d">Re: Night Thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Night Thread? : I WILL JUST LEAVE THEN!!!!! I can't quit you!
    Posted by crfb87[/QUOTE]<div>I would be sad, if you went away.</div><div>
    </div><div>Who are the night regs, lately?
    Ciara</div><div>Holly</div><div>Erin</div><div>Edie</div><div>Barrel</div><div>Petal</div><div>Mun1</div><div>Ski</div><div>You (Chrissy)</div><div>and me (Nicki)</div><div>Makes 10. Unless we invite the Moms, Mica and Birdie who are sometimes around. I am sure I am missing some.

</div>
  • Options
    Our passes haven't been that bad either. But if they do get bad we just drive down to Portland and then go across following the river on I-84. Randal wants to take a vacation and spend time with his family and then mine on the way back.
  • Options
    Chrissy, that makes sense.  Definitely better off making that decision now! I'm divorced, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have married my first husband if we had just stopped and THOUGHT about what we were doing instead of just getting married because that's what you do next.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_night-thread-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:08d9058c-5fae-44d8-ac75-ae858aa075bdPost:24b8dd0c-4600-4d68-bf74-a9796beb4895">Re: Night Thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Erin, the Big Love group consider themselves Mormons though even if "real" Mormons don't consider them to be, right?
    Posted by MyUserName1[/QUOTE]

You're correct. It's very political. Because Mormons believe that polygamy is allowed and that in heaven all couples will be polygamist, but that because it's socially unacceptable now, they can't support it. It's very circular and a HUGE part of the reason I left. Besides that blacks weren't allowed to get the Priesthood until the fvcking 1990's. Yes. 1990's.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_night-thread-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:08d9058c-5fae-44d8-ac75-ae858aa075bdPost:dff7698b-fb78-4f21-a5cc-591f433511d8">Re: Night Thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Our passes haven't been that bad either. But if they do get bad we just drive down to Portland and then go across following the river on I-84. Randal wants to take a vacation and spend time with his family and then mine on the way back.
    Posted by Ciaram22[/QUOTE]
    We have an Interstate 84 here too. Is it the same thing? Going to google maps that right now.<div>
    </div><div>Chrissy- glad you stuck around!</div><div>
    </div>
  • Options
    Nicki, I'm not good at categorizing people according to when they post.  My categories are more like "assholes"  "assholes i like" "nice people" and "who's that?"
  • Options
    Awesome C! You'll have to keep me updated!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_night-thread-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:08d9058c-5fae-44d8-ac75-ae858aa075bdPost:e84eaaae-085c-401e-b8f9-74f4e806fb32">Re: Night Thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nicki, I'm not good at categorizing people according to when they post.  My categories are more like "assholes"  "assholes i like" "nice people" and "who's that?"
    Posted by MyUserName1[/QUOTE]

That's a good system. I am pretty sure 90% of the assholes I like don't like me. Oh wells.
  • Options
    I hate politics in religion.  I'm down with Jesus and his teachings, but a lot of his followers suck.
  • Options
    I'm maybe the least scary person in the world.  I just happen to know how to shoot a Colt 45.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards