Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

A Change-Over Eve Anniversary Good Morning!

2»

Re: A Change-Over Eve Anniversary Good Morning!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_change-over-eve-anniversary-good-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:0d022922-fc48-4479-91aa-c750858de4c8Post:d2b34e8f-2b2c-4692-958c-0802f1748412">Re: A Change-Over Eve Anniversary Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Pshaw!  I've lost more than 8000 posts in getting banned 4 times!  ;) This dog I'm walking is absolutely insane.  In.Sane.  I'm not sure I want to deal with her craziness tbh.  She's that bad.  She just about yanks my arm out of its socket because she likes to try to take off.  I'm at a loss as to what to do.  I had to drag her out of the house for her walk today, she was hiding when I came in and wouldn't come out. *sigh*  You'd think I'd beat the crap out of her, but it's just because I'm not "her" person.
    Posted by Snippylynn[/QUOTE]

<div>That's too bad. I thought you said something on FB about her special training, and I said to myself, "Oh, that'll be easy." </div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_change-over-eve-anniversary-good-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:0d022922-fc48-4479-91aa-c750858de4c8Post:82262f00-68f5-4a52-846a-d5eed5ce5e01">Re: A Change-Over Eve Anniversary Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]As a web developer, IE is the bane of my existence. I still can't believe that IT people, of all people, still insist on people using that web browser at work. It has so many problems I don't even know where to begin. And a lot of companies still use IE6 of all things. They wouldn't use a 10 year old computer, so why do they insist on people using a 10 year old browser? *Ends geek rant*
    Posted by Birdie1483[/QUOTE]

Someone at my old job recently told me they had to backload his computer with IE6 because IE8 was interferring with a new program they had installed.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_change-over-eve-anniversary-good-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:0d022922-fc48-4479-91aa-c750858de4c8Post:fa7cb5b1-c814-460e-881c-07baf3609c73">Re: A Change-Over Eve Anniversary Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: A Change-Over Eve Anniversary Good Morning! : Someone at my old job recently told me they had to backload his computer with IE6 because IE8 was interferring with a new program they had installed.
    Posted by mkrupar[/QUOTE]

Another reason why IE sucks! :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_change-over-eve-anniversary-good-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:0d022922-fc48-4479-91aa-c750858de4c8Post:b6277813-173f-4aae-a660-6927b9b44c6a">Re: A Change-Over Eve Anniversary Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]What kind of dog is it, Snippy?
    Posted by FutureMrsFezz[/QUOTE]
    It's a Lagotto Romagnolo.

Opal, I haven't posted about this one on FB because she's a friends dog.  The only one I'm consistently walking is the crazy one. Lucky me! lol
  • Options
    Ah, I see.  So they are pretty well sized.  That sucks that she's a pain.  Hope she gets better with you in time. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Okay, gotcha, Snippy.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_change-over-eve-anniversary-good-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:0d022922-fc48-4479-91aa-c750858de4c8Post:8b9f1e60-46d6-48ca-b274-a9cbe1a17c1a">Re: A Change-Over Eve Anniversary Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ah, I see.  So they are pretty well sized.  That sucks that she's a pain.  Hope she gets better with you in time. 
    Posted by FutureMrsFezz[/QUOTE]

She's actually very, very small, but she's a hunting dog, so likes to smell everything.  Normally  I let her off leash in a low traffic area not near roads or houses so she can go play around in the shrubs.  She loves to be able to just sniff around, but today, I had her off leash right in front of their house, and she suddenly just took off and refused to come back.  She went running towards another dog- something she's never done before, usually she just ignores them.  That, on top of the constant yanking just makes me so annoyed with her, which is just not good.  I normally just stop completely and wait until she sits down before I start walking again, it's just frustrating.  She does NOT like to be told no.  *sigh*
  • Options
    Yeah it's hard to walk a dog when they don't walk.  Does she, or do you know if she does that with the owners?  I bet it's frustrating if it's just you.  They always take advantage of people that they aren't used to.  My dog takes my mom for walks all the time. ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options

oh memories! pressed between the pages of my mind....

Wow. Is it weird that it feels both as though that went super fast and also that it was a long long year? Weird.

• Options
    It totally feels like it was a long time ago. That was a long, fast year.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Remember when we could tell who was TK-online and who wasn't? So that if you talked about someone when they were TK-offline, "people" went ape shiit? :tear: The good old days.  
  • Options
    I think I am going to take a nap. Who is with me?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards