Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Is there nothing else...

besides polls?  I don't like polls.  Let's discuss something.How about the husband of the Taconic driver who says she wasn't drunk, no way no how, even though toxicology says otherwise?Or how about the sociopath psycho who killed people in the gym in PA?  Did anyone else read his online diary? It was very disturbing but fascinating at the same time.Anything other than a freaking pole/pohl/poll/phole.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Is there nothing else...

• Options
    Oh my god the gym killer. I thought of Pirata when I saw the news story since he was in Pittsburgh. Did you see the part of his website that was devoted to his dead cat!?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I'm leaving soon to watch days of our lives.Rafe Hernandez is hot.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I thought about Pirata a lot too. I'm very annoyed that they're linking the sale of his gun to the website that also sold the VT killer his gun. I'm sorry...gun distributors DO NOT cause mass killings. It takes the focus off the fool who thought that was a good solutation to his problems and it's completely misguided blame.
  • Options
    Wow, no I didn't see anything about his dead cat but I read 8 pages of his diary entries since last fall.  It is so tragic that no one read that because the whole thing could have been prevented it someone had read it and reported it.  I kept spotting all of the typical sociopathic behaviors like blaming his dad for not teaching him anything, and his brother for being a bully, and even his mom although I wasn't clear on what he was blaming her for.  So crazy.
  • Options
    In the defence of 2 of them, they were both posted at the same time.  And in my defence.. I'm the poll queen.The Taconic story still intrigues me.  What is the update?  Is the little boy conscience?  Have they questioned him?

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    I'm hoping that the husband is in a state of denial instead of trying to cover up that he let his wife drive drunk.
  • Options
    One of theP&Eers got banned for having a gun in here sig because of the gym killing. She posted on her local (the town the shooting happened). Girls didn't like her, told her, her gun pic needed to be removed due to the shooting, she refused, got banned.
  • Options
    Did anyone see the video footage of that woman in FL that tried to hire a hit man to kill her husband? She started crying and fell in to the cops arms. It's so funny bc they all knew she was about the get arrested hahahaha
  • Options
    I vote for the gym killing. I did read his blog entries and they are quite disturbing. I wonder if anyone else read them online and did nothing.
  • Options
    Hm, care if I discuss something to get opinions? It is in no way worthy of its own post. Lets say, hypothetically, that your friend's* parents built this $500,000 house for them and their 3 kids, and then only built 3 bedrooms... One for them, one for their son and one for their daughter- said friend ended up sleeping on the loft. Would you think this is weird?What if i said, that before in their old house, there were also only 3 bedrooms and friend had to sleep in the hallway where the stair was (there was a shelf in the wall they put his matress on). OK, NOW what if I said, these parents just dropped a coool, HUGE amount of money on a new lake house where they built... thats right... 3 bedrooms and offered to let friend sleep on the pull out couches in the living room or basement.Would you think that is odd? (friend is the baby of the family btw)
  • Options
    I'm hoping that the husband is in a state of denial instead of trying to cover up that he let his wife drive drunk.Weren't there multiple people who said she wasn't drunk when she initially got in the car?  I thought I read that the new theory was that she started drinking a handle of vodka while driving.
  • Options
    Fill me in on the Taconic story - I missed it. *goes to Google*
  • Options
    I did not hear about the gym killer, but this morning on the radio I was giving a side-eye about the husband saying that it was a diabetic shock.  On top of not believing him, I think it also adds to the suspicion that there was something sketchy going on between him and his wife since she called her brother on the side of the road, not him.  I think he's trying to hide something.
  • Options
    Did anyone see the lawyers on the Today show this morning with some relative of the Taconic woman? It was disgusting. They are why people hate lawyers.
  • Options
    This will probably make me sound insensitive, but oh well...I live in a town where there was a mass shooting. I knew one of the people who died, and one (of the 2) who were shot and survived. I can't imagine a sadder thing to happen to a community. I still walk into the store where it happened and tear up. That being said, I do not blame guns, people who own guns, people who hunt, gun laws, people who support gun laws, etc. It is ONE person's fault, no one else's. So, why on earth did that girl get banned for having a gun in her siggy??
  • Options
    What is the update? Is the little boy conscience? Have they questioned him?This was the latest that I've read - [url]http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/08/06/new.york.wrong.way.crash/index.html?iref=newssearch[/url]His husband is saying he has never seen her drunk before and witnesses at the camp where she was said she seemed perfectly normal when she left.  I don't think they've questioned the little boy yet.  They're still saying she was .19 BAC and they found a broken vodka bottle in the vehicle,and she had alcohol in her stomach that hadn't even been digested yet.  It's so strange and scary.
  • Options
    Lets say, hypothetically, that your friend's* parents built this $500,000 house for them and their 3 kids, and then only built 3 bedrooms... One for them, one for their son and one for their daughter- said friend ended up sleeping on the loft. Would you think this is weird?What if i said, that before in their old house, there were also only 3 bedrooms and friend had to sleep in the hallway where the stair was (there was a shelf in the wall they put his matress on). OK, NOW what if I said, these parents just dropped a coool, HUGE amount of money on a new lake house where they built... thats right... 3 bedrooms and offered to let friend sleep on the pull out couches in the living room or basement.Would you think that is odd? (friend is the baby of the family btw)I would think perhaps your friend is not real and is a figment of your imagination.  I say that with the utmost love.However, on the off chance he IS real, that is quite odd.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    http://home.comcast.net/~space777/crazyg/snippers/snippers.htm It's not going to post right, but that's straight from Crazy George himself.
  • Options
    OH, I take back my thread jack if there is going to be a set discussion. I'm completely irkd that the husband is denying she was drunk or high when she obviously was. A tooth abscess? diabetes? The drugs and alcohol a coincidence then?
  • Options
    NDZ, that is really bizarre.  Reminds me of Harry Potter :)
  • Options
    And I think that husband is in denial. I can't believe he wants her body exhumed with all that evidence.
  • Options
    Vogt, I agree with you.  Guns don't kill people, people kill people, yadda yadda blah blah blah.

• Options
    Vogt, I could understand if she posted and someone had a friend die in the shooting but dang. Also, she had the picture up for like two weeks b/f the shooting.
  • Options
    J&K, my friend is my FI and everything I said is unfortunately very real. He never though anything of it, I thought it was extremely odd and it pissed me off. I realized there was something extremely off when I visited their lake house for the first time this week and we got a grand tour. A bedroom for the sister, a bedroom for the brother and a pull out couch for you.
  • Options
    Okay, did I get this right: Drunk mom dies, her 3 daughters, 3 nieces, 5-year old lives. 3 men in SUv that was hit also die. Husband says she wasn't drunk, so does woman at the campsite that saw her leave. Drunk driver still had alcohol in her stomach. Did I get it all?
  • Options
    How about the guy who got shot in the head by cops declaired dead then started moving again and is not in intensive care but likely to live?Or teh american idiots who hiked across the iran iraq border who claim they just got lost hiking ? Sorry but dude just donlt do this idiotic a hike
  • Options
    I also hate polls, which is why I rarely answer them. I am SO curious about the Taconic crash and I did read that diary.  Quite disturbing to think he went on like a "normal" person for a year after deciding on his plan. 
    Planning bio My DIY blog The Maine Bio

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Jaime has read 18 books toward her goal of 50 books.
    hide
  • Options
    Vogt - I pretty much agree with you.  Re: the knottie with the gun in her siggy,  yeah I think the mod overreacted on that.  I know more than I can say, but I wouldn't have banned her.  She was being a jerk but there's no rule against that.
  • Options
    Oh, I'd totally get it ricks if she had the gun up all of a sudden that day or wrote something with the siggy pic that was inappropriate. But come on.That's like saying...well, the Taconic driver was behind the wheel of a car, so ALL cars are bad. Everyone who ha a car in their siggy WILL. BE. BANNED.It's ridiculous.
  • Options
    NDZ, I assume all these houses were built after FI was born?  Super weird.  That would irk me too!  Poor FI :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards