Wedding Etiquette Forum

So dead...

13»

Re: So dead...

• Sascha - I knew I had a UTI - Buddy was leaving, mid-October, after a visit and there was a lot of... well, you know. I had a lot of juice, felt better after a day or two. By the beginning of November, I had a random fever one day, chills the next and then the third day, was down hard core. I thought the UTI was gone, I was totally blindsided. Just be careful and don't hesitate to go to the ER if you feel like you need to. If you get UTIs often and they gave you the same antibiotic you usually get, you could be immune to it by now. A lot of women who get UTIs frequently go through many different antibiotics through the years as one stops being effective.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I loved that movie too when I was around 10ish. I cant remember the last time I saw it though.I need to rent beaches. I love that movie and havnt seen it in forever. Seems like a random comment but shes in big business so it makes sense.
  • Thank you TJ...He confirmed the UTI today. I have had cipro several times so that makes a lot of sense. I am definitely going back if it is not gone by Monday. Roxy...I KNOW!!! It had to be the worst insult I have ever had. Not only do I find her unattractive, but she is like 30 years older than me. And I was about 25 when I heard it.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • And she's obnoxious. From what I can tell, you're not obnoxious. Have you been compared to her more than once?
  • I used to post a series of videos on my website (not those kinds of videos. Not THAT kind of website, or I'd be making way more money from it) and I continually got compared to Joan Cusak.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I know joan cusack is not the most ATTRACTIVE woman, but shes very distinctive and appealing. I like the cusacks
  • Nebb - I don't know if it's the way I look or the way I talk (I don't see it either way), but I've hidden all the videos from view since I know P&E people like to search user names and I didn't want to be inundated with OMG JOAN CUSAK! and have to face the truth.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Ahh I love the cusacks too. Especially when they star together
  • Ummmm....yeah...twice. Both around the same time period. I think it is because I squint my eyes really tight when I laugh or smile sometimes. It became a joke with my friends....Make the Lily Tomlin face.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hahaha wellll...thats just two people
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards