Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

asleep already?

Does anyone else find Shakira's She Wolf film clip ridiculously amusing? What the hell is with that dance she does at the end there? If anyone finds that hot mess sexy, I'd be highly concerned. In other news, is anyone on?

Re: asleep already?

• Options
    I'm here.  It's only 7 PM.  Love your new dress, you defamer you ;-)As to the video you mentioned...I 've never seen it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I saw it the other day whilst at my MOH's house (we rarely watch TV) and it disturbed my greatly. Glad you like the dress! How are you? It's 9 here, but we're both exhausted thanks to this flu, think it is bed time soon!
  • Options
    Doing OK.  4 days left.  FI gets here tomorrow.  FINALLY found someone will to do my hair at 6:00 AM (stupid trade restrictions). Flowers still need to be ordered an, if it rains, I still need to come up with a plan B for music. Other than that... How's everything going for your big day?
  • Options
    Not too bad. Putting together some music as we speak. Otherwise, most things are in order. Not long for either of us now! Crazy how quickly planning has gone!
  • Options
    it didn't go by so fast.  Until Monday.  Now the week is just gone. I'mjust praying it doesnt rain.  I don't fell like fussing with music.  Right now we are using the small set of bells they have on the observation deck.  For $1 you can select from 50 songs.
  • Options
    Where is the picture of th new dress?
  • Options
    Found it and I love it, so Audrey Hepburn! Your waist is so tiny.
  • Options
    I'm here. Not sure what Shakira video you're referring to, but I do agree that you look adorable in your dress. I hate you for being so cute!
  • Options
    Haha thanks girls. And amrs, you remind me to check the weather... Ohhh, "Mostly Sunny. Cool." is the prediction for Saturday. Yay! What's yours say?
  • Options
    Dh and I just youtubed the video...I hope she fired her choreographer after that...The little bit at the end reminded me of the joke dancers from SYTYCD auditions.Oh great, now dh is walking around the apt going "awooo"
  • Options
    Haha I know- how the hell did anyone think that was a good idea?!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards