Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Holy. Crap.

2»

Re: Holy. Crap.

• Options
    I woke up giggling hysterically at a funny dream I had the other night. That has never happened before. Thank goodness FI sleeps like a rock. I also once made up a word in a dream! Wheysavy. It means to frugally shop for cheese.
  • Options
    Bec, that's the way I feel about ducks/geese, but I love cows.Ahhh..... the Omaha airport..... how I love thee!!! That's how I first came to Des Moines. I got stranded in Chicago overnight because they cancelled my flight into DSM at Christmas in 2007, then cancelled the one they put me on the next morning. I was on the cell phone with FI, and on the red phone with American trying to book another flight, and was able to get on one arriving into Omaha. He drove from DSM to OMA to pick me up, brought me back, dumped me at his house, then had to rush to work. I had no luggage, had been wearing the same clothes for 2 days, so I washed what I had and wore his sweats all afternoon. But I digress.......
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards