Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

What are your dinner plans?

2»

Re: What are your dinner plans?

• Options
    I thought I had class tonight, but it got cancelled (YAY!), but that also means that I hadn't planned for dinner tonight (DH and BIL were going to have leftovers, which I had for lunch, and I was going to have a dunkin donuts egg white flatbread)...So, I defrosted some spagetti sauce I had frozen, and we will have that over whole wheat spagetti with a salad...and tomorrow night we will eat the leftovers from last night when I didn't just eat them for lunch(meatloaf and mac and cheese).
    imageimage
    BFP 5/2/11, missed m/c, D&C 6/13/11
    BFP 12/8/11--Little Girl E Born 8/22/12
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We made stuffing balls pumpkin!  I used stove top, mixed with butter and an egg.  Rolled into balls and baked them for about 25 minutes.  They were a hit.  We had none left.  Bastards.  I love stuffing.  Even stove top.  It's a little salty, but damn I love it.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    I made a small Tuna Casserole on Sunday that I will be eating for days.  After tomorrow's dinner though whatever isn't eaten is going in the garbage.  I think 4 days of one meal is a good effort. 
    My Bio Updated 4/6/10
  • Options
    Roxy - it was delicious.  It's store bought though from my local grocery store.  I don't do pie.  'cept for pot pie.  That was so easy! 

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    I think we need to have another P&E recipe exchange.
  • Options
    What are you making for your son cew?Sorry Mandy. I just saw this. If we don't go out, I'll most likely make him a salad. He is a mutant baby and absolutely loves salads. It's crazy.
  • Options
    Breakfast for dinner. We are low on groceries at the moment, and the last time we tried to make waffles w/our new waffle maker we did not have much success, so we're going to see if we have more luck this time.  We also have some biscuits, sticky buns and bacon at home, so they may get used as well
  • Options
    Dangit. I was hoping it would be something you'd have a recipe for. I'm thinking of making chocolate pumpkin pie for thanksgiving.
  • Options
    I have class so something quick.  I'm hoping I can convince Hubby to make us pizza so that I don't have to cook.  He's not going to let me sleep in our bed tonight, so I think I should get something nice. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    That's not a bad idea heels.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    Black Box Merlot.  That is all.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    That's awesome!  Kids should love salad!   

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    What's weird is that as soon as he started really getting into loving salad, he gained a ton of weight.
  • Options
    arb-we had breakfast (french toast and bacon) for dinner last night.  I love doing that.
    Kailyn Jean Born August 6, 2011 (3w6d early) imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Planning Bio
  • Options
    I'll most likely just heat up some enchiladas I got from Trader Joe's the other day. It's cold and rainy here today and I don't feel like putting any real effort into cooking.
  • Options
    Hmm, Wendy's, Taco Bell, perhaps McDonalds. Unless FI feels like cooking something, since his class was cancelled tonight. I really hate Tuesdays, class alllllll day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    He's not going to let me sleep in our bed tonight...?
  • Options
    Going to MILs for dinner, so I have no idea what we will have. Husband made dinner last night - garbage soup, AKA clean out the freezer of all of the little bits and pieces accumulated. Started out with a quart of smoked duck stock, added some aromatics, a single piece of fried chicken (skin and breading removed), a link of Italian sausage, and some dried penne from the pantry. Sounds strange, but it was delicious.
  • Options
    I baked a turkey breast while I hung out with Heels last night, so I'm having that either re-heated or on sandwiches. YUM.
  • Options
    Oh yeah I meant to ask about that too...are you sick Ivylicious?

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    Oh Bec... with Duke's on white bread.... please tell me it's so.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    There are actually a couple of reasons.#1 I'm getting home late because I have class and I always wake up Hubby.  He HATES to be woken up.  So I'm going to try to be really quiet and not disturb him.#2 The reason I actually care about not disturbing him is because he has an important job interview tomorrow.  He should be well rested.#3 I am quite stuffy and I've been snoring now that the heat in on in the house. #4 I also thrashing/toss/turn all night, which also wakes up Hubby.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    You're a nice wife.  I would never do that unless he was sick and wanted the bed to himself.  I throw elbows all the time.  Mike's used to it now :)  haha.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    Ham steak, cornbread stuffing and green beans. I've been starving all day.
  • Options
    I'm making Pad Thai tonight- although given it's the middle of the day, that won't be for awhile! Yay for pad thai and beer!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards