Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Have any funnies to share?

I have a funny/gross story about DH and me.This was about 3 years ago, I went to bed early because I wasn't feeling great.  He comes up to go to bed, and takes a sip from the glass of water on my nightstand (I ALWAYS have water on my nightstand).  Immediately he goes "PPPFFFFTTTHHHH this water tastes like sh!t!!!!!" I somewhat wake up and start laughing. The reason I went to bed early is because I had a stye in my eye and they told me to soak it.  I had been squeezing out the nasty-eye-juice cotton balls into that glass in order to resoak them in another clean water cup.  He took a big sip of my nasty eyeball water.  He still married me, and we still laugh about it :-)Ok, now let's hear yours.

Re: Have any funnies to share?

• Options
    Wow... that's really... gross.  Glad your DH can laugh about it now.  I'm really disturbed after reading that.
  • Options
    This story turned out funny, but could have gone the other way. Fi's mom is obsessed with buying candles and smelly things for her house. Fi's dad passed away this summer and they had him cremated. We were at his mom's house and there were two small mason jars on the end table. I thought they were filled with smelly/candle dust something. So I took the lid off and took a big Whiff! I asked, "what's this new smell, Joan?" and then I realized they were ashed laand quickly put the lid back on before Fi, FMIL and I all fell on the ground laughing. I'm so glad they thought it was funny, and weren't upset.
  • Options
    hmm should have included in the title, "don't read while eating" :P
  • Options
    LOL sorry ladies, I thought after 8pm I was safe with the dinner crowd.  Yes it was truly disgusting, I still don't know how he didn't throw up at least a little there.Preppy that is an absolutely awful story - thank god they found it funny too!!  Wow.
  • Options
    I've got nothing, other than to say that Bella's story made me gag a bit.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That is so very disgusting. However, you triggered my memory that I also have a disgusting-eye-related-story to share: H and I had been dating for about a month, and it was my brother's 21st. We went to an event being put on by our friends (at a club) and H bought us a bottle of wine, which they served to us in two glasses (glasses as big as my head, very giant glasses). This girl who was in love with H had text him to say she was coming along to this particular club (coincidently, ha- she had seen the flyer for the event on myspace), and I was nervous about meeting her and downed three of these glasses of wine in about 40 minutes. Needless to say, a couple of hours later (thankfully after said girl left) I was with H in a friend's car while being driven home. I felt sick, covered my mouth and threw up into my clasped hands. The pressure built up, and a stream of spew went straight from my hands into H's eye. cf: I spewed into my H's eye one month into our dating, and he still loved me.
  • Options
    Oh Sun that's nasty - I'm not sure which of ours is worse.  True love forgives all sorts of disgusting-ness, I guess!Sorry I didn't mean to be overly graphic with my story - I might be somewhat immune to it given H was such a good sport about it.
  • Options
    I think yours is worse. At least mine did not involve consumption of bodily fluids.
  • Options
    Ew, you might be right... But to be fair, mine was actually diluted with a lot of water, yours was pure concentrate.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards